Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want one of these but I need to first get my bronco!
Sponsored

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@chris@pandamotorworks

I emailed Eric a question about my order on Wednesday but haven't received a response. Can you check on that for me? My order # is 15448

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@chris@pandamotorworks

I emailed Eric a question about my order on Wednesday but haven't received a response. Can you check on that for me? My order # is 15448

I will follow up on this with him. we try to answer every email in 24hours during business hours but sometimes its longer!

landrover

Big Bend
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I see the recommendation for high octane fuel above map 5. Is that just for power gains, or are there risks associated with using this mod and saving $1 a gallon on gas.

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see the recommendation for high octane fuel above map 5. Is that just for power gains, or are there risks associated with using this mod and saving $1 a gallon on gas.

EcoBoost cars are octane limited. We recommend running for power and safety above 5

Thank you

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will follow up on this with him. we try to answer every email in 24hours during business hours but sometimes its longer!
I'm not getting anywhere with Eric. Whenever I email it takes him a long time to respond or I have to send him multiple requests.

I placed an order for the 2.7 and then asked the order be placed on hold because I may want a 2.3 instead (because I had 2 Bronco orders...one with each engine). No module was sent to me.

I recently emailed Eric and said I'm keeping the 2.7...it's plenty powerful enough...and I'd like to cancel my original order. He responded (after I assume you asked him to) and said I could be charged a restocking fee. I replied to him on Monday with your re-stocking verbiage and reminded him a module was never sent to me. I'd just like a refund of the price I paid. If a module was sent to me...I'd totally understand paying a re-stocking fee. But nothing has ever been sent. Can you help?

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not getting anywhere with Eric. Whenever I email it takes him a long time to respond or I have to send him multiple requests.

I placed an order for the 2.7 and then asked the order be placed on hold because I may want a 2.3 instead (because I had 2 Bronco orders...one with each engine). No module was sent to me.

I recently emailed Eric and said I'm keeping the 2.7...it's plenty powerful enough...and I'd like to cancel my original order. He responded (after I assume you asked him to) and said I could be charged a restocking fee. I replied to him on Monday with your re-stocking verbiage and reminded him a module was never sent to me. I'd just like a refund of the price I paid. If a module was sent to me...I'd totally understand paying a re-stocking fee. But nothing has ever been sent. Can you help?

Eric is currently on personal leave until tomorrow which is why you have a slight delay in response. Our email ticketing system asks for 24-48hours response time during normal business days. Outside of being out for 2 days to handle a personal matter he has met that looking at your ticket.

He is not charging you a restocking fee but what is called an admin fee which you agreed to at the time of order. I am sorry you do not agree with this fee and happy to waive it this one time for you with out question but to give you a little insight on the fee. The banks during the pandemic said we are not reversing your bank fees when an order is cancelled. We as a small business had to institute a change in the way refunds are done which is why we implemented this fee which is becoming more and more standard for smaller business as they are seeing how much money the banks are keeping for themselves.

Secondly to note we had your order boxed and held because you were not sure which engine you were going to use means it was pulled and placed with your name on it (Meaning out of inventory and not sellable). I get it never left but we were trying to go above and beyond to help you our customer in getting the correct module the first time then spending extra money on shipping it back and us sending a 2.3.

We are here to support a community and do everything within reason to make sure our customers are 100% happy each and every time while remaining fair. I feel Eric & Panda Motorworks has done that with you, but I will go ahead and reassign your ticket to me so we can get this handled.

Thank you

Last edited:

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Chris - just got a ping on the replies to this thread. Any updates on your dyno analysis you mentioned before? I think it's been ~ a month and a half since you did a pull on the blue 2 door first edition. My power module has been working flawlessly so far and still very pleased with it (y)

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Chris - just got a ping on the replies to this thread. Any updates on your dyno analysis you mentioned before? I think it's been ~ a month and a half since you did a pull on the blue 2 door first edition. My power module has been working flawlessly so far and still very pleased with it (y)

We are working on the data. We have another 2.7 hitting the dyno this month and want to use that data as well to finalize our blog and tech analysis for you all!

Glad you are enjoying it!

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Manitunc

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Expedition el xlt
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have the DYNO results for 2.7 yet.?

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have the DYNO results for 2.7 yet.?
Short answer is ... yes & no...

Last response earlier in the thread:

We are working on the data. We have another 2.7 hitting the dyno this month and want to use that data as well to finalize our blog and tech analysis for you all!
Sponsored