Sponsored

Amendment to the Photo Challenge rules

• Challenger selects winner after 24 hours. IF no winner after 2 days, challenger select new challenge

• No change, rules stay the same.

• Challenge has 3 days to be completed, if no winner challenger picks new challenge.

• I don't know what is going on here.

Results are only viewable after voting.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoot I'm afraid to put anything Cowboys on my Bronco because it will probably breakdown :rolleyes:
In reality it would give you hope for a few months that things are going to be great.
And then when you need it most, it would go into limp mode.
Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I feel bad for you... 🙁

Here, if you zoom in, you'll see we have a Vikings plate (My wife and son are big fans). Does this help? 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG_0242.jpeg
IMG_0241.jpeg
Thanks @Moto26 and @RoLyMa27 for the rescue! @Moto26 takes the WIN and bonus for sharing the cool hardtails.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Okay, this could take more than a day, unless somebody has it in their files...

I'd like to see your Bronco in a tunnel. Not under an overpass or a bridge, but an actual tunnel (or it could be something like a large culvert). Preferably a head-on shot, so you can see the silhouette of the Bronco with the light behind it. Or if the tunnel is too long, just the front of the Bronco showing.

Let's see 'em! 🚇

Rick66

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150(sold), S197 GT C/S (sold) 22 2DR BB EG SAS V6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Vikings fan? Yikes! We all feel bad for you. :wink: 😂

I was sure there were some team obsessed Broncos on here.
What's wrong with being a Vikings Fan? (Other than the continual heartbreak, let-down, frustration,.....)

20231001_155635.jpg

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What's wrong with being a Vikings Fan? (Other than the continual heartbreak, let-down, frustration,.....)

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 20231001_155635
Oh geez, that pic would have won the challenge if you had posted it yesterday! (And you would have been able to say that you had at least won something…) 😉

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay, this could take more than a day, unless somebody has it in their files...

I'd like to see your Bronco in a tunnel. Not under an overpass or a bridge, but an actual tunnel (or it could be something like a large culvert). Preferably a head-on shot, so you can see the silhouette of the Bronco with the light behind it. Or if the tunnel is too long, just the front of the Bronco showing.

Let's see 'em! 🚇
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 Nada Tunnel (2)

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 Nada Tunnel (1)

Nada Tunnel in the RRG - 2 photos taken from each end. The RRG was the first stop after taking delivery.

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

as close as i can get... rolling shot coming out of the only tunnel in Northwest Arkansas.

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 1716390252656-9l

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Okay, I'm giving this one to @Beach_Bum ! Even if someone's still out there in a tunnel somewhere (and feel free to show us!) Beach Bum hit the nail on the head with this shot. Well done!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay, I'm giving this one to @Beach_Bum ! Even if someone's still out there in a tunnel somewhere (and feel free to show us!) Beach Bum hit the nail on the head with this shot. Well done!
Thank you. I had been planning my visit to RRG since before the Bronco was built. Nada Tunnel was on my bucket list. I need to return and retake the photos as I was rushed and the rain wasn't helping. For those that don't know, Nada Tunnel is the gateway to the Daniel Boone National Forest and the Red River Gorge. There is a slight bend in the tunnel and it is long enough that you can't see through to the other side.

With the Memorial Day Weekend approaching, it is often referred to as the unofficial start of summer. When I lived up north in my teens, it also marked the point at which pools would be open for the summer. So with the start of swimming season, let's include our Broncos.

Next Challenge: Post a photo of your Bronco traversing a waterway deep enough to be considered swimming. Splashing through mud puddles doesn't count. I want to see water over the bumper and the wheels submerged. Here is my Luna swimming in the ONF as an example of what I'm looking for.
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 Luna ONF Swim

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

…Next Challenge: Post a photo of your Bronco traversing a waterway deep enough to be considered swimming. Splashing through mud puddles doesn't count. I want to see water over the bumper and the wheels submerged. Here is my Luna swimming in the ONF as an example of what I'm looking for.
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 Luna ONF Swim
@EvilJim1971 shoe’em your swimming hole…

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This one? 😁
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_20231125_174351_642
Sort of ... It certainly "qualifies". But to me, it is just hitting a mud hole hard enough to force the wave of muddy water. I see no evidence that the water level is deep enough when traversing it that the wheels are submerged and water over the bumper.

It's in the running for meeting the challenge. But I want to see some "swimming" and not "splashing".

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sort of ... It certainly "qualifies". But to me, it is just hitting a mud hole hard enough to force the wave of muddy water. I see no evidence that the water level is deep enough when traversing it that the wheels are submerged and water over the bumper.

It's in the running for meeting the challenge. But I want to see some "swimming" and not "splashing".
Sponsored