Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Much can be done with white!!

Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 view 3
I love seeing the retro style 2-tone wraps on these trucks. It looks so right with the body lines.

First one that really grabbed my attention showed up on BaT awhile back. It was the reverse of yours with the wrap being white, but man....it is such a good look.
Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 1714577190046-p2

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Rapid Red but that color has since been retired along with Cyber Orange. Of the current available colors, I see velocity blue and cactus gray the least. Then maybe white/iconic silver/race red. Then most common are black/A51/carbonized gray/eruption green. At least that’s what I think. I love my A51 but if it was available I’d be torn between velocity blue and eruption green. Everything else is too boring.

I really dig the heritage retro colors too.

Sponsored

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Eruption green is a cool color, but I don’t think it’ll age well. Green colored cars come around about every 25 years or so and then they look very dated

1997 green Toyota Camry
Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 IMG_6265

OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (in the market for Badsquatch 2 door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eruption green is a cool color, but I don’t think it’ll age well. Green colored cars come around about every 25 years or so and then they look very dated

1997 green Toyota Camry
Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 IMG_6265
haha I mean was it the same green in 97?

jtmportland

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm one of those folks who had to compromise on a few things with my Bronco. I got the trim and options I wanted, but not the color. Nearly every vehicle I've ever owned has been black, but the Bronco just doesn't look good in black, especially with the MIC hardtop in grey (in my opinion... this is all subjective). So, I really wanted Iconic Silver... it just looks good on a Bronco. Instead, I 'settled' for Rapid Red. It's grown on me but I'm tempted to put one of those 2-tone retro wraps on it. The upside is that I have never seen another Rapid Red around here. The most common colors I see are Eruption Green, Area 51, Cactus Grey and Velocity Blue. I've also never seen a white Bronco in person.

OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (in the market for Badsquatch 2 door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm one of those folks who had to compromise on a few things with my Bronco. I got the trim and options I wanted, but not the color. Nearly every vehicle I've ever owned has been black, but the Bronco just doesn't look good in black, especially with the MIC hardtop in grey (in my opinion... this is all subjective). So, I really wanted Iconic Silver... it just looks good on a Bronco. Instead, I 'settled' for Rapid Red. It's grown on me but I'm tempted to put one of those 2-tone retro wraps on it. The upside is that I have never seen another Rapid Red around here. The most common colors I see are Eruption Green, Area 51, Cactus Grey and Velocity Blue. I've also never seen a white Bronco in person.
I'll be honest. When I'm browsing vehicles online I find a lot of good deals on rapid red badsquatches and I find myself clicking on them to check them out. I do like the color on a sasquatch package with the wheels. It's loud and just looks like it's ready to party. And like you said unique. I don't think I've seen one ever either.

Sponsored

Eliminator

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see far more Cactus Gray and Area 51 than any other colors. Of all the colors offered since the Bronco’s introduction, my favorite is Antimatter Blue, with Cyber Orange and Eruption Green being toss-ups for close seconds. Since AB and CO were not available for ‘24, EG got the nod. Had EG not been available, I probably would have ordered White.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
HPR is not common here N.TX. but there is a few more doors . the grays are all over the place and I did see a Shadow Black yesterday ( 2D) looked nice.
mine is HPR 2door but I did see another one in McKinney Tx. a few months ago. here is mine , I took pic Monday after I took the top off for the summer
Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 IMG_1445

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, I see 1 CO a few times a week, but it's the same guy. I think other than him, I've only seen 1 other. I really thought I'd see a lot of CO, but I guess there's a reason why they only made it one year....
CO was an option for 2 model years - ‘21 and ‘22. But the take rate was low…only around 3%, hence the rarity especially for Braptors. Blues, CGs, whites and blacks are the preeminent colors in SoCal.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Saw a 2 door Cyber Orange outer banks the other week and told my wife, "That right there is a rare combination."

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Black, White, Silver, Blue, Green and Yellow.
Sponsored