Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's like these folks never think their schtick through, just keep talking shit for the sake of talking.

Really though, isn't this a bit like beating up the weak kid? LOL

Ideally, yep, sales peeps should have a clue.

Reality, accept you know more than them and move on.

I once angered a sales guy because I drove the price of a vehicle similar to the one he just bought "at a significant employee discount" to below that price.
He was PISSED ...
...at me
... at the sales manager that sold him the car.
... at the dealership.
.... at the world.

.... and then I left because the numbers still weren't lining up as they should have.
LOL!

wjtinfwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, Excursion, Focus ST, Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some dealers, and their sales staff's swear the internet never happened. They refuse to believe a consumer can educate themselves and are delusional in believing they know more than an educated buyer. There's still some uneducated or lazy buyers out there that can be easily bamboozled but dealers need to understand when they encounter an informed buyer, they cut out the bullshit and get right to the bottom line with clarity and respect. It's what made buying my Bronco such a chore, I had to visit and walk away from multiple dealers who apparently thought I just woke up from a coma and knew absolutely noting about the Bronco, the market or all the stupid tricks the dealers try and pull.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some dealers, and their sales staff's swear the internet never happened. They refuse to believe a consumer can educate themselves and are delusional in believing they know more than an educated buyer. There's still some uneducated or lazy buyers out there that can be easily bamboozled but dealers need to understand when they encounter an informed buyer, they cut out the bullshit and get right to the bottom line with clarity and respect. It's what made buying my Bronco such a chore, I had to visit and walk away from multiple dealers who apparently thought I just woke up from a coma and knew absolutely noting about the Bronco, the market or all the stupid tricks the dealers try and pull.
It’s why my experience with @EricAtKearnyMesaFord was so good. He was an expert himself and knew he was dealing with a rabid fanbase that knew a lot already. He played no games and was the best salesman I’ve ever had
Sponsored