William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

In before this is locked/deleted ... my guess is jealousy, inadequacy, mama didn't raise them right or they're just a bunch of asshats trying to get a rise out of you, best to just ignore them vice escalating it.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some take offense...no idea why

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Maybe they are letting you know you are #1? :LOL:

Ford Bronco The Finger 1681139434441

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting.
All I've gotten are waves, nods, stares at times. Sometimes (most of the time), nothing.
Usually the JL drivers in their color-coordinated hinges and unused shackles keep both hands firmly on the wheel and stare straight ahead like I am the Highway Patrol looking to see if they have a seatbelt on.

But never any aggressive middle fingers or sad commentary.
The only demeaning things have come from a local auto parts store guy who drives a Saturn sedan.
And one sad old dude trying to be gruff and 22 yrs old in a Gladiator when the Bronco didn't fall on its face on the first obstacle.

OP
OP
SWLABRONCO

SWLABRONCO

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh hell yeah it is us bronco owners. At least now. I didn't do anything to either one of those douche bags. There was no call at all for either to give me and my wife the finger. One of them was even a woman. Some people are just asswholes.

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting.
All I've gotten are waves, nods, stares at times. Sometimes (most of the time), nothing.
Usually the JL drivers in their color-coordinated hinges and unused shackles keep both hands firmly on the wheel and stare straight ahead like I am the Highway Patrol looking to see if they have a seatbelt on.

The only demeaning things have come from a local auto parts store guy who drives a Saturn sedan.
And one sad old dude trying to be gruff and 22 yrs old in a Gladiator when the Bronco didn't fall on its face on the first obstacle.
My experience as well. I got a lot of waves last year from jeepers, not so much anymore (Bronco no longer as new/exciting?) Never anything negative.

tbnlulz

Black Diamond
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Ranger, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting.

I'm sure there are exceptions, but I like to think the NC folks are pretty nice to each other. The day I drove my 2dr BD off the lot, I had barely turned out of the dealership and ended up at a light next to an old, falling apart 2 door Jeep. The dude driving it turned and gave me a big smile and thumbs up. I did the same. That's pretty much been my only Jeep interaction.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Kill em with kindness & smile/wave back.
Sponsored