NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Every photo of a new car I see from a Florida dealership has a big bow on it like the commercials. I've never seen this anywhere else in the Continental US. Anyone else have their local dealerships copying the classic Christmas commercials?
I think this is pretty common for luxury brands. I’ve seen it in Scottsdale and Bellevue.
Sponsored

BitterBronco

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tuxedo Black Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

they only put a bow because it was her birthday lol
I'll tell you right now: I'll tell my Connecticut dealer that it's my birthday, anniversary, graduation, baptism, bar mitzvah, whatever if it means they'll put a bow on my Bronco. I'm throwing a Mardi Gras-style parade to celebrate it's 2029 arrival date haha

BitterBronco

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tuxedo Black Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this is pretty common for luxury brands. I’ve seen it in Scottsdale and Bellevue.
There's my problem... I've been telling my wife for years: it's time to stop shopping for Fords and start shopping for Ferraris. Although I don't the junkyard will put a bow on the totaled 488 that was in my price range!

Sponsored

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Especially since somebody in another thread said no scheduling tomorrow.

On the internet = truth

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No email yet. 😢

Sponsored

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
⬇Week 4 of :cry: 5/6/2021⬇
So hold on, are people who reserved on day 1 and converted their reso to an order, still waiting for the email? I Reserved at D PLUS 1 hour, changed my order multiple times , and got the email saying it would be built on the week of July 28th. Not to toot my own horn (toot toot)

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So hold on, are people who reserved on day 1 and converted their reso to an order, still waiting for the email? I Reserved at D PLUS 1 hour, changed my order multiple times , and got the email saying it would be built on the week of July 28th. Not to toot my own horn (toot toot)
Yes. I am. Day 1 reservation. Made the conversion as soon as my dealer would allow me to and still no info on when it will get built. But I’m also not freaking out about it either. I’ll get the car at some point and I have none of the deadly sins associated with being able to build it. So it is what it is. Just a car. I will enjoy it greatly when I get it but till then; ah well, I have plenty of other things and cars to enjoy.

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here he. Here he. We the Bronco6G peoples are gathered here today on this 6th of May to witness happiness, depression, anger, and confusion.

“Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when then courage of men fails. When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dead on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!”

Last edited:

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM