Gump

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Advanced, Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you mind sharing where you got the parts? I just barely brushed my mirror backing it up and popped the cap off and snapped a bunch of clips on the internal frame and the camera housing. Looking to replace just the damaged parts instead of the whole thing (dealer quoted ~$1200 to replace the mirror which feels excessive).
Sure thing, I got my part from varsityfordparts.com.

At the time I ordered it, it was both the least expensive place to buy the part from, and one of the few places online that had the part ready to ship. Most other online stores either had a 3 month wait time, or a wait time they were not able to determine, due to “national parts shortage”. This was back in February.

If it is the right side mirror that you need to replace, and assuming you have the lux package with the 360 camera system, the part number is M2DZ-17682-C. The part comes with the whole assembly - all you need to do is unplug the wiring harness, remove the appropriate bolts and the assembly pops right off.

If you need the mirror cap, you’ll have to buy it separately. Again, if its the right side you need to replace, the part number is M2DZ-17D742-G.

If you end up having questions about part numbers, you can email them. They were very responsive when I was ordering both parts.

Protip: if you put the parts in your cart, and wait something like 5-10 minutes, they’ll email you with a 10% off coupon to complete the order…or at least they did back when I ordered.

Good luck!
Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow the OEM replacement cost is insane. For a cheaply made mirror. Why is Ford stock so worthless?