Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's pretty much what's on the list.

Any all in one kit works (my main question)? If not, I'll just get the things separately.

I'm guessing either below link or just some plywood would work ok for a jack support?

https://www.amazon.com/Garfatol-Bui...TnsDbhQMVFk5HAR0z3A_9EAQYBSABEgL5yfD_BwE&th=1

These are 'they':
https://www.outerbanks.org/plan-your-trip/beaches/driving-on-the-beach/

https://www.nps.gov/asis/planyourvisit/osv.htm

My question is whether anyone has ever seen/found an all in one type kit I could get or whether I should just get the components separately.

I'm finding some gauges and certain kits bundled with a tire repair kit. Is a tire repair kit worth it or fairly unnecessary?
Ya'll fergot Sikorsky S-64...
Ford Bronco Recovery gear for sand/beach driving sikorsky_S-64

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

SmallCrawler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not beach specific, but when you start traveling off the beaten path consider adding a breaker bar and deep socket so you can easily change a tire. Stock lug wrenches are sometimes difficult to use after getting your tires rotated where the junior lube tech over torqued the lug nuts. A pair of mechanics gloves will also help those who don’t normally work with their hands.

Sponsored

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't need a breaker bar. I carry a 20V 3/8" impact driver. I used to carry a large 4 way lug wrench. Impact driver will loosen lugs after you've jacked it up. Gloves are highly recommended. And something to lay on.

OBXBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been driving obx beaches for 40+ years. my recovery gear consists of tow strap, shackels, Pretty thick bait cutting board as a base and a bottle jack, Shovel. Also have ARB on board air compressor and a winch. Never used any of it on myself except the the air compressor.

20240420_111044.jpg

OP
OP
Dral97

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Been driving obx beaches for 40+ years. my recovery gear consists of tow strap, shackels, Pretty thick bait cutting board as a base and a bottle jack, Shovel. Also have ARB on board air compressor and a winch. Never used any of it on myself except the the air compressor.

Ford Bronco Recovery gear for sand/beach driving 20240420_111044
Love it. I'll be looking for your Bronco when I'm there!.

Thanks everyone for the info in the thread. I found a kit or two I like. I'll likely get one of those and then supplement with the other things in this thread that people mentioned.
Sponsored