Sponsored

Rear Diff skid by Next Venture Motorsport, Just look @ it will you just look @ it.

TailChaser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OB Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are a lot of things I do not know... EASY for me to admit. Since the original comment did not reference or quote to whom it was directed and appeared immediately after my comment the appearance was the it was directed towards me.... It appeared to been derogatory since NO I WAS NOT IN ON THE JOKE.... I think my first response made that pretty clear.... I asked what the issue was. You also seem to have missed that.

And... What would you know about a "guy like me"????? Now who is it that thinks they know everything????

and no, you should not care if I think it is funny or not. But at least if I ask what the issue is, you (and others) might have the common curtesy to let me know it was not a derogatory directed at me, but instead some kind of inside joke that I am obviously oblivious to and it went right over my head.....

That would have been the courteous response...
hey man. I’m sorry you thought I was replying to you. I don’t read past first pages usually. I was hoping you’d join us in the laugh, if you watched it you’d understand it’s all a joke. I really am sorry it upset you so much. I hope you have a good night.
Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

hey man. I’m sorry you thought I was replying to you. I don’t read past first pages usually. I was hoping you’d join us in the laugh, if you watched it you’d understand it’s all a joke. I really am sorry it upset you so much. I hope you have a good night.
I appreciate that. Thank you sir.

I am sorry that I misunderstood.

I am sure the OP probably would have gotten the joke... I am just an old man and did not know any better.