EazyCheezy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wanted to put this out there for those of you experience a rattling noise when the turbo engages on your Broncos. After several dealer visits (including a ride-along) of them telling me they "can't hear anything", I've decided to just fix it myself. See the video below of the "problem that doesn't exist". I'd love to hear if you've experienced this on your Bronco 2.3L. I'm about to order this part so I'll update as I go along.

Ford Bronco Rattling Bypass Control Valve/Wastegate Actuator Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 11.19.54 AM

Sponsored

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wanted to put this out there for those of you experience a rattling noise when the turbo engages on your Broncos. After several dealer visits (including a ride-along) of them telling me they "can't hear anything", I've decided to just fix it myself. See the video below of the "problem that doesn't exist". I'd love to hear if you've experienced this on your Bronco 2.3L. I'm about to order this part so I'll update as I go along.

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 11.19.54 AM.png

How many miles on the Bronco and how long have you had the rattle? Gonna keep an ear open for this.