Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For some reason both Jeep and Bronco have forsworn the old quick remove bow method that makes swapping out or going topless quick and easy.

I need to read through the install instructions to make sure this works with the Raptor braces, but this may be the solution I was hoping for.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For some reason both Jeep and Bronco have forsworn the old quick remove bow method that makes swapping out or going topless quick and easy.

I need to read through the install instructions to make sure this works with the Raptor braces, but this may be the solution I was hoping for.
It’s really a great product. But don’t get your hopes up. This top has unfortunately been discontinued.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can anyone who has installed tell me why my trail view base plate might not be sitting flush against the roll bar when closed? The foam pad is siting about 1/2 inch above the bar so it’s not sealing…

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone who has installed tell me why my trail view base plate might not be sitting flush against the roll bar when closed? The foam pad is siting about 1/2 inch above the bar so it’s not sealing…
I just installed. Which part? Pics? 2 or 4 door? Mine sits up and out at the back corners.
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_4552

Sponsored

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just installed. Which part? Pics? 2 or 4 door? Mine sits up and out at the back corners.
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_4552
It’s a 2-door but the issue in question is at the front of the car at the trail view assembly/ driver side door. The foam pad is sitting above the roll bar when the soft top is closed and there is a gap I can stick my finger through.

This can’t be right. What does others look like? I’ve adjusted the top plates on as much as I can and it’s still a gap

IMG_3789.jpeg

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a 2-door but the issue in question is at the front of the car at the trail view assembly/ driver side door. The foam pad is sitting above the roll bar when the soft top is closed and there is a gap I can stick my finger through.

This can’t be right. What does others look like? I’ve adjusted the top plates on as much as I can and it’s still a gap

IMG_3789.jpeg
Can you flip the top back and take a pic of the brackets on the roll bar? Maybe installed incorrectly?

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_3789
I’m not sure from that picture. Make sure the brackets are still in place and the nutserts are still seated.

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here you go. This is the driver side.

IMG_3792.jpeg

IMG_3793.jpeg
Is it only on the driver side? Sometimes the little hook strap thing gets in the way of closing the top. Move it and see if that helps

Sponsored

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wondering if maybe the back window straps are pulled too tight and not allowing the trail view to close all the way down? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it only on the driver side? Sometimes the little hook strap thing gets in the way of closing the top. Move it and see if that helps
It’s on both sides but worse on the driver side. Adjuating that top plate in the photo inward helped a little but it won’t adjust any further. The nut serts are seated fine.

For those who have installed this kit, on that front assembly there is a flat foam pad about 8 inches long by 1.5 inches wide. It looks like this should rest flat against the plate/rolll bar when closed but mine isn’t. When the top is closed it rests above the plate by about 1/2 inch. Seems like the foam is there so it can rest flat Does yours? I can literally stick my finger through the top to inside the truck

Last edited:

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s really a great product. But don’t get your hopes up. This top has unfortunately been discontinued.
I bought mine for the 2 door two weeks ago.
Sponsored