First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello everyone, new guy here. I got a brand new 2023 Bronco badlands with the 2.7L and the High package in Race Red.

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club Bronco2
Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club Bronco2
Congrats. Here's to many adventures in your new Bronco! Should you ever want to learn more on how to enjoy the most out of your vehicle, I am happy to schedule a one on one virtual tour with a Bronco expert to guide you along the way! Message us with your VIN, and I'll be happy to set that up for you! To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation".

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apparently I missed this thread..

Heres my 21 race red sasquatch badlands softie on 37's.
Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club 1714157342138-q4
Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club 1714157380441-ir
Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club 1714157394815-24
Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club 1714157418755-tt
Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club 1714157442186-vl
Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club 1714157455183-zx
Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club 1714157463804-k0
Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club 1714157511860-xs

Sponsored

Sloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here’s another of my Race Red Wildtrack basking in the glow of sodium vapor street lights.

IMG_7985.jpeg

rad_rob

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Figured it might be time to bump the thread.

Picked up my Big Bend right at the end of last year. Got a pretty good deal on a Big Bend Sasquatch, and snatched it up. Its got the 2.3 and pretty much zero options, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Absolutely love how simple it is. I came from an Explorer ST that had nothing but problems, and ended up going through a buyback. Decided getting a base model would be the way to go in the future.
Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club IMG_2794

After owning it for a few months, I ended up putting on some wheels that I designed for Venom Rex (now I think they're under the Vorsteiner Off-Road name). The stock tires were brand new, so I decided to rock with them until they were ready to be replaced. Once the time comes, I'll be swapping over to 37's.

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club Screenshot 2024-07-02 130843

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club VR601BL

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club IMG_3011

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club IMG_3035

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club IMG_3032

Not pictured here were some interior mods. I installed a full JL Audio stereo (6.5's in the front kick, 6.5's in rear Mabbet pods, 4" in the dash, with a 12w3, and amps for it all.) I tinted the windows, and then just decided to drive it for a bit and enjoy it.

Then I got bored, and decided to whip up a leveling kit for it. Being that the spacers are so simple, it was super easy to design, and machined it in my shop. Made a few different spacer thicknesses, but if my math is correct, it was about 1 1/8" lift in the front. I goofed and forgot to measure before installing everything, but it looks better, and that's all I really cared about.

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club IMG_3919

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club 0DC8489D-DBB7-4689-A31C-1E56A75F1A57.JPG

Before the lift:
Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club IMG_3922

After the lift:
Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club IMG_3925

And that's where I'm at now. Currently starting the planning for the next steps, but right now I am in the process of designing my own billet trailing arms, as wall as a billet panhard bar. I'll be using FK Uniballs, and machining them from 6061 aluminum. I would like to swap the front to a long travel kit from Wicked Creations, but still debating if I want to open that can of worms or not. I always wanted to keep this a simple build.

Anyways, just wanted to share my progress in the thread for obviously the best color choice for the Bronco. And no, its not debatable.

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Picked up my Big Bend right at the end of last year. Got a pretty good deal on a Big Bend Sasquatch, and snatched it up. Its got the 2.3 and pretty much zero options, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Absolutely love how simple it is. I came from an Explorer ST that had nothing but problems, and ended up going through a buyback. Decided getting a base model would be the way to go in the future.

After owning it for a few months, I ended up putting on some wheels that I designed for Venom Rex (now I think they're under the Vorsteiner Off-Road name). The stock tires were brand new, so I decided to rock with them until they were ready to be replaced. Once the time comes, I'll be swapping over to 37's.

Not pictured here were some interior mods. I installed a full JL Audio stereo (6.5's in the front kick, 6.5's in rear Mabbet pods, 4" in the dash, with a 12w3, and amps for it all.) I tinted the windows, and then just decided to drive it for a bit and enjoy it.

Then I got bored, and decided to whip up a leveling kit for it. Being that the spacers are so simple, it was super easy to design, and machined it in my shop. Made a few different spacer thicknesses, but if my math is correct, it was about 1 1/8" lift in the front. I goofed and forgot to measure before installing everything, but it looks better, and that's all I really cared about.

Before the lift:

After the lift:

And that's where I'm at now. Currently starting the planning for the next steps, but right now I am in the process of designing my own billet trailing arms, as wall as a billet panhard bar. I'll be using FK Uniballs, and machining them from 6061 aluminum. I would like to swap the front to a long travel kit from Wicked Creations, but still debating if I want to open that can of worms or not. I always wanted to keep this a simple build.

Anyways, just wanted to share my progress in the thread for obviously the best color choice for the Bronco. And no, its not debatable.
Thanks so much for sharing all your mods, Rob. We hope you continue enjoying your Bronco!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Before the lift:

After the lift:

Props on the homemade spacers. I bought a 2" front level kit consisting of two upper spacers and one lower spacer, similar to your kit. I'm going to try putting one of the upper spacers on the rear axle. So a 1/2" or so lift in back, and around 1 1/4" lift in front.
Sponsored