Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I requested info on returning it this morning.. no response yet.

I truly wanted this thing to work. Went all-in and removed my soft top even before it was delivered. Now riding with the mesh bimini top hoping I can get the garage cleaned up enough to pull in before Mondays storms
Sponsored

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got mine in and installed… go ahead and sleep on this one. It needs serious refinement.
Installed ours yesterday. It’s great! Rain doesn’t come in. Did take a few times working with the material but all good.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Now Available: HAVOC Offroad® California Brief Top IMG_1350
Ford Bronco Now Available: HAVOC Offroad® California Brief Top IMG_1351
Ford Bronco Now Available: HAVOC Offroad® California Brief Top IMG_1353
Ford Bronco Now Available: HAVOC Offroad® California Brief Top IMG_1352

We installed ours yesterday. Drove a few times and did hear flapping. We added Velcro to the back passenger each side of the top. Did notice rubbing on front exterior clips and added protection between the top and paint to stop the paint damage. Definitely needed two people for the first install. This top did not come with instructions in the box or on the site. I think an additional bar and screw like is in the kit would provide better noise control. You do have to remember this is not a hard top or soft top noise is to be expected. Plus: back passenger does not get beat up like before, we can talk without yelling, no water from the morning dew if the big cover isn’t on, sun light coming into the cab 0. I would buy again!

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

We installed ours yesterday. Drove a few times and did hear flapping. We added Velcro to the back passenger each side of the top. Did notice rubbing on front exterior clips and added protection between the top and paint to stop the paint damage. Definitely needed two people for the first install. This top did not come with instructions in the box or on the site. I think an additional bar and screw like is in the kit would provide better noise control. You do have to remember this is not a hard top or soft top noise is to be expected. Plus: back passenger does not get beat up like before, we can talk without yelling, no water from the morning dew if the big cover isn’t on, sun light coming into the cab 0. I would buy again!
The addition of the Velcro did make it quieter. I’m thinking of having it sown into the top like the back was done.

D.G.NWA

Black Diamond
First Name
Dewane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Its clearly made for the 4 door, all the included hardware lines up appropriately, as it should. Mine, a 2 door, does not, so either they sent the wrong top or Havoc website is wrong and its not for a 2 door.

Sponsored
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does this security enclosure keep water out of the cargo area?
Light rain yes. Morning dew/moisture has been found in the compartment where the spare tire tools are located.

Last edited:
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Light rain yes. Morning dew/moisture has been found in the in the compartment where the spare tire tools are located.
We have not excperanced hard rain exposure while driving/parked. We do use a cover by rain gear covers for expected weather due to no garage.

raqball

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have not excperanced hard rain exposure while driving/parked. We do use a cover by rain gear covers for expected weather due to no garage.
Sort of off topic but how do you like the rain gear cover? I am considering the trail version for when I overnight camp with the top off..
Sponsored