First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty close to you! Rumson/Fair Haven area although I hate to admit that. Took my wife 30+ years to get me to move to where she was raised, even though it's a damn great place to live!

Long live Pete & Eldas!
Definitely! Also frequently in Red Bank, you won't miss me if you look in the coffee shops. Now we got the Benny's, makes weekends so much fun xD

Btw, just a FYI, All American Ford in Old Bridge is having a car show on Sunday, free to spectate, $25 to enter (Last year, Bronco's and Bronco sports won a trophy regardless of mods, otherwise the classics and the show quality Mustang GT's won)
Ford Bronco New Owner in New Jersey! 1717701942385-ai

Whether or not my Bronco is ready by then, I'll be there if ya wanna say hi

OP
OP
Dngvt

Dngvt

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4 Door, 2018 Audi Q5 & 1990 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great to see so many jersey guys on this site.......

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Definitely! Also frequently in Red Bank, you won't miss me if you look in the coffee shops. Now we got the Benny's, makes weekends so much fun xD

Btw, just a FYI, All American Ford in Old Bridge is having a car show on Sunday, free to spectate, $25 to enter (Last year, Bronco's and Bronco sports won a trophy regardless of mods, otherwise the classics and the show quality Mustang GT's won)
Ford Bronco New Owner in New Jersey! 1717701942385-ai

Whether or not my Bronco is ready by then, I'll be there if ya wanna say hi
I'm always in Red Bank. All American is on my :poop: list at the moment. Bought my Bronco there and haven't been able to find/fix the leak in my roof (2 times now). Enjoy the show...my family is dragging me to The Bronx for the Yankee game.

Sponsored

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm always in Red Bank. All American is on my :poop: list at the moment. Bought my Bronco there and haven't been able to find/fix the leak in my roof (2 times now). Enjoy the show...my family is dragging me to The Bronx for the Yankee game.
Hey, enjoy the game! Id have gone had I known. Sorry they’re on your 💩list btw, and like I said, Im writing in coffee shops, not too hard to find

Hopefully they win btw!

OP
OP
Dngvt

Dngvt

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome! I installed this company's front license plate bracket for the mod bumper and it's a really nice solution.

The one for the standard bumper:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BJDYY4QZ

Slide one of these over the plate before mounting and it gives a nice, finished look:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BNPV2VTZ

It's an attractive solution for those of us that have to run them.
Thanks, just ordered this! Now where do I put the all important NY Mets plate frame?

OP
OP
Dngvt

Dngvt

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it matters, i bought my at Tom's Ford in Keyport. A little out of the way, but their service and attentiveness was way above my expectations. Made the whole process super easy. Maybe the best car purchasing experience I've ever had. And they have a pretty good dealer logo....

mjp2

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cyber Yellorange Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it matters, i bought my at Tom's Ford in Keyport. A little out of the way, but their service and attentiveness was way above my expectations. Made the whole process super easy. Maybe the best car purchasing experience I've ever had. And they have a pretty good dealer logo....
Random, but I'm happy to hear their service department is still solid. Years (many years...) ago I worked in the area and had my 1995 Thunderbird serviced there and they were top notch. Cleanest service department I'd ever seen, quick turn-around, and no issues with the work they did. The experience made me want to buy a car from them when the time came but things just never lined up.

Always good to hear about a business maintaining a high standard of quality even decades later.

Seven16

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Big Bend, ‘20 mustang GT, MT-82
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks, just ordered this! Now where do I put the all important NY Mets plate frame?
Welcome fellow New Jerseyan, that’s the exact one I installed on mine too 😎
Ford Bronco New Owner in New Jersey! IMG_7344

Sponsored

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Random, but I'm happy to hear their service department is still solid. Years (many years...) ago I worked in the area and had my 1995 Thunderbird serviced there and they were top notch. Cleanest service department I'd ever seen, quick turn-around, and no issues with the work they did. The experience made me want to buy a car from them when the time came but things just never lined up.

Always good to hear about a business maintaining a high standard of quality even decades later.
Tom’s Ford denied me warranty work because I did not buy the truck there. I’m hearing good things about George Wall in Shrewsbury. I may give them a try.

OP
OP
Dngvt

Dngvt

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome fellow New Jerseyan, that’s the exact one I installed on mine too 😎
Ford Bronco New Owner in New Jersey! IMG_7344
Hi,

I'd love to see a closeup of the mounting bracket for the plate holder. I installed it on mine and it kept setting off the sensors all the time. Couldn't adjust it anywhere where the sensors weren't impacted. Finally took it to dealer and they said that on '24's the sensors were moved compared to the earlier years. Yet, I see you have a'24. Would love to see how did it. Can you send a close up picture?

Thanks.

Seven16

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Big Bend, ‘20 mustang GT, MT-82
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi,

I'd love to see a closeup of the mounting bracket for the plate holder. I installed it on mine and it kept setting off the sensors all the time. Couldn't adjust it anywhere where the sensors weren't impacted. Finally took it to dealer and they said that on '24's the sensors were moved compared to the earlier years. Yet, I see you have a'24. Would love to see how did it. Can you send a close up picture?

Thanks.
my Big bend is basically the base model for 2024 & she doesn’t have any sensors in the bumper, sorry I couldn’t be of any help

PescadorPirate

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a solution you might like for the front plate

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hmmm,

I didn't buy at Tom's but I've been to the parts department and the guys there have been really helpful. I plan on sometimes (or more) getting it serviced there because it's close.

But I am amazed they or any dealer would turn down work, it's not like they don't get paid for warrantee work. My wife had been bringing her Lincoln there without any issues which she bought at George Wall.
Sponsored