First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4 Door, 2018 Audi Q5 & 1990 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi all, new to the Bronco world and lovin' my new 2024 Outer Banks! It's going to live close to the beach and spend tons of time without a roof. Now if I can only figure out how to deal with the front license plate. Maybe we keep that off too.....

Looking forward to learning a lot from this community!
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi all, new to the Bronco world and lovin' my new 2024 Outer Banks! It's going to live close to the beach and spend tons of time without a roof. Now if I can only figure out how to deal with the front license plate. Maybe we keep that off too.....

Welcome, David! We sure hope you love being behind the wheel of your Bronco!

ctskier

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Badlands 7 Speed (June 2024)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

wife's car (non bronco) came with a front license plate we haven't put on and no trouble yet...keep it tucked in the spare wheel well just in case

mjp2

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cyber Yellorange Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Welcome! I installed this company's front license plate bracket for the mod bumper and it's a really nice solution.

The one for the standard bumper:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BJDYY4QZ

Slide one of these over the plate before mounting and it gives a nice, finished look:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BNPV2VTZ

It's an attractive solution for those of us that have to run them.

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Welcome, Pizone, and congrats on the new ride, best of luck with her! What part of the shore ya from? Eatontown here.

As far as front plate, just put it in your car and throw it on your dash when you gotta pay paying meters. I drive around with tinted front windows and no front plate without an issue, and I'm driving everywhere with her

Last edited:

Sponsored

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Welcome fellow NJian. My WT (2-door) also spends a lot of its time at the beach. I purchased the bracket to mount the license plate below the front bumper - similar to the ones posted on this thread.

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya know what, hijacking with a quick question.

Is there any beach we can drive on here in Dirty Jerzy, or is that just in Florida and stuff?

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Is there any beach we can drive on here in Dirty Jerzy, or is that just in Florida and stuff?
There are, but many only allow it after the season ends (Labor Day - Memorial Day).

mjp2

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cyber Yellorange Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Island Beach State Park. Look up Sportfishing Permit. You'll be buying either a day or weekend pass as the annual passes sell out quick, which for 2024 meant they were sold out back in December.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dngvt

Dngvt

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
wife's car (non bronco) came with a front license plate we haven't put on and no trouble yet...keep it tucked in the spare wheel well just in case
I'm leaning towards this approach, but like the bracket that was also forwarded on this thread. If only we could get the state to pass the bill eliminating the needs for the front plate!

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome fellow NJian. My WT (2-door) also spends a lot of its time at the beach. I purchased the bracket to mount the license plate below the front bumper - similar to the ones posted on this thread.
BTW, which beach are you near?

OP
OP
Dngvt

Dngvt

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome, Pizone, and congrats on the new ride, best of luck with her! What part of the shore ya from? Eatontown here.

As far as front plate, just put it in your car and throw it on your dash when you gotta pay paying meters. I drive around with tinted front windows and no front plate without an issue, and I'm driving everywhere with her
Pretty close to you! Rumson/Fair Haven area although I hate to admit that. Took my wife 30+ years to get me to move to where she was raised, even though it's a damn great place to live!

Long live Pete & Eldas!

OP
OP
Dngvt

Dngvt

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Island Beach State Park. Look up Sportfishing Permit. You'll be buying either a day or weekend pass as the annual passes sell out quick, which for 2024 meant they were sold out back in December.
I've been wondering where to go too, so thanks for asking!
Sponsored