Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A birdie told me form is owned by Diode Dynamics? Interested in these.
we will start taking orders Tuesday and have them in stock

Form has a different team of people who work on the products but at the end of the day the same owners as diode dynamics

Diode dynamics doesn’t sell form on their site it’s run separate
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just a heads up these will be on sale for Black Friday starting Monday the 20th from us!

HATED1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will be interested in purchasing a pair once they go on sale for Black Friday. Free shipping included?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will be interested in purchasing a pair once they go on sale for Black Friday. Free shipping included?
Not only free shipping but we've got some great freebies we're giving away also

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HATED1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I placed my order! Thanks!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I placed my order! Thanks!
Nice! You're going to love them. They are shipipng tomorrow from us along with your FREE RGBW Rock Light!

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I liked the reviews for Oracle and Morimoto. Any chance you might do a review of these soon? I’m leaning to this vs Morimoto, but want to explore any gotchas. I’m hoping for an end of year sale too…

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I liked the reviews for Oracle and Morimoto. Any chance you might do a review of these soon? I’m leaning to this vs Morimoto, but want to explore any gotchas. I’m hoping for an end of year sale too…
We already have. The Oracle headlights are garbage. They bounce around because they have very tiny support components. You also have to assembly the mounting parts of the light when you get it.

The Oracle lights are just not worth buying at all. The output is also terrible compared to Morimoto/Form Lighting.

Not sure why anybody would want to buy the Oracle headlights. We bought a set and ran extensive tests on them and were not impressed at all.

Sponsored

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
We already have. The Oracle headlights are garbage. They bounce around because they have very tiny support components. You also have to assembly the mounting parts of the light when you get it.

The Oracle lights are just not worth buying at all. The output is also terrible compared to Morimoto/Form Lighting.

Not sure why anybody would want to buy the Oracle headlights. We bought a set and ran extensive tests on them and were not impressed at all.
Right, I read those, so was wondering how the Form compares to Morimoto. I’m leaning to Form right now.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Right, I read those, so was wondering how the Form compares to Morimoto. I’m leaning to Form right now.
Morimoto are brighter.
Morimoto XB are higher quality.

I can't say the Morimoto XRGB are higher as they are made in a different factory over the normal XB and people have had issues with the DRLs

Form are basically same style as the AlphaRex but at a lower cost and with better support. They allow you to change the DRL easier since you don't have to remove them from the truck.

The high beams are awesome! I really like them, and it makes sense because it's 4 projectors outputting light per side for a high beam compared to 2 total on the Morimoto.

For the money the Form are the way to go in my opinion. It's what we're rocking right now. in fact, we sold our old Morimto XB to a local customer at a discount.

The hot spot might be brighter on the Morimotos but the Form seem to spread the light further out. So the lux might not be as much but the overall pattern seems better.

AT THE SAME TIME... the pattern is not as CLEAN as the Morimoto. Since both Form and AlphaRex are similar, they both share similar patterns. It's not as CRISP and CLEAN as the Morimoto which is very defined. Also, the light looks blue, purple, white depending on the angle of the projector. So things on the side of the road might have a slight blue or purple hue to them. That's always been something I noticed across the board with AlphaRex so it makes sense the Form have the same thing happening.

NOT a huge deal but something to take note of.

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any members on here have a review ?

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Morimoto are brighter.
Morimoto XB are higher quality.

I can't say the Morimoto XRGB are higher as they are made in a different factory over the normal XB and people have had issues with the DRLs

Form are basically same style as the AlphaRex but at a lower cost and with better support. They allow you to change the DRL easier since you don't have to remove them from the truck.

The high beams are awesome! I really like them, and it makes sense because it's 4 projectors outputting light per side for a high beam compared to 2 total on the Morimoto.

For the money the Form are the way to go in my opinion. It's what we're rocking right now. in fact, we sold our old Morimto XB to a local customer at a discount.

The hot spot might be brighter on the Morimotos but the Form seem to spread the light further out. So the lux might not be as much but the overall pattern seems better.

AT THE SAME TIME... the pattern is not as CLEAN as the Morimoto. Since both Form and AlphaRex are similar, they both share similar patterns. It's not as CRISP and CLEAN as the Morimoto which is very defined. Also, the light looks blue, purple, white depending on the angle of the projector. So things on the side of the road might have a slight blue or purple hue to them. That's always been something I noticed across the board with AlphaRex so it makes sense the Form have the same thing happening.

NOT a huge deal but something to take note of.
Just double checking on what you said earlier in case I misunderstood. Another difference between the AlphaRex and the Forms is that the AlphaRex's can be configured with the white halo and amber dash (correct?).

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just double checking on what you said earlier in case I misunderstood. Another difference between the AlphaRex and the Forms is that the AlphaRex's can be configured with the white halo and amber dash (correct?).
Yes I believe so. I'm not sure why you would want that as I personally think it might look weird to have say an amber halo and a white horizontal bar (or vice versa) but yes you can do that with the AlphaRex. You have to remove the headlight and take a panel off the bottom to change the wiring for the colors.

With Form. You can change the halo to be either white or amber and you can do this without removing the headlights. They have a wire plug on the back that you just connect or disconnect. I left mine hanging near the top/back of the light so it's easy to get to.
Sponsored