Sponsored

All New Form Lighting Headlights Installed!

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As many of you have probably seen, Form Lighting released new headlights for the bronco with a selectable DRL. Form is a brand owned and operated by Diode Dynamics so you know it’s a brand you can trust.

I installed these headlights a few weeks ago and love them. I run them on the Amber DRL which matches backlit led pods perfectly. The white DRL is available by attaching the included harness which I did not do. If you don’t know, projector lenses have a VERY crisp and clean cutoff pattern and are extremely bright. I live in an area that seems to be on the edge of civilization in Florida and I felt like the stock headlights just weren’t cutting it on these dark forest roads, especially with all of the deer I see. Sure the lightbars and ditch lights come in handy a lot but I can’t use those when there are other cars around. I noticed a massive improvement over the stock LED headlights especially in the peripheral area of coverage.

The fit and finish of these lights are fantastic. The black plastic just seems to have a thicker, more durable construction and one of my favorite stand out features is the fact that the adjustment knob for aiming the lights is easily accessible and on top of the lights. No more having to figure out how to access the adjustment knob without installing. It couldn’t be any easier. Last up is the design. I really love the premium look of projector lenses and then on top of that, the amber DRL just looks so sick. One thing that I noticed a lot of guys complain about was that the individual LEDs were too visible in the DRL ring. I’ll admit, it was a concern of mine but after seeing them in person, they’re hardly noticeable.

Here are some pics of these new Form headlights

Ford Bronco All New Form Lighting Headlights Installed! IMG_6384

Ford Bronco All New Form Lighting Headlights Installed! IMG_6375

Ford Bronco All New Form Lighting Headlights Installed! IMG_6369

Ford Bronco All New Form Lighting Headlights Installed! IMG_6370

Ford Bronco All New Form Lighting Headlights Installed! IMG_6149

Ford Bronco All New Form Lighting Headlights Installed! IMG_6256

Ford Bronco All New Form Lighting Headlights Installed! IMG_6100
Sponsored

Last edited:

Form Lighting

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Form Lighting
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the detailed review! I was one of the ones with the concern about seeing each individual LED diode, so thank you for mentioning that it's not a noticeable concern.
Sponsored