First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We are proud to announce that we’ve created a new kit to upgrade the B & O Sound system . Under the red bronco from our homepage is the B &O listing. We are now offering kit 17 which will allow you to upgrade to the 6 1/2 inch rear pods with kicker KS speakers and a two channel Musway amplifier with harness to drive the rear speakers as they are not amplified in the B & O system and that’s why they sound so bad . The Musway amp will give 115 watts rms per speaker and is the size of a iPhone .

We also be creating a kit that will include a four channel Musway amp to power your rear pods as well as run an 8 inch kicker comp sub in the factory B & O enclosure.

if anyone has any questions on this kit or anything else, it’s always best to contact me directly 203-889-1843

IMG_6692.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
plugnplaykits

plugnplaykits

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This kit also retains the b & o amp but gives your rear pods the power they should have . Without this upgrade your rear pods run off the acm and receive only 15-20 watts

Melzingah

Badlands
First Name
Blakeley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does installing this kit require any changes using Forscan?

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we get just the harness itself? I already have the 6.5" speakers and pods

Sponsored
OP
OP
plugnplaykits

plugnplaykits

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does installing this kit require any changes using Forscan?
Forscan change should to be done to make your 6 1/2 inch pods receive full range signal

TerryB

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Badlands Sasquatch, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any way to improve center speaker performance. I listen to audiobooks and don’t have enough volume with top down.

Brian2011

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

when will the 4-channel amp to power the pods and sub be ready?
got 6.5 pods already but would like to upgrade sub and power the rears properly.

OP
OP
plugnplaykits

plugnplaykits

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
when will the 4-channel amp to power the pods and sub be ready?
got 6.5 pods already but would like to upgrade sub and power the rears properly.
I have it ready now . Just need to add it to the site . You can give me a call and I can manually invoice it as well as I need to take pictures and etc. to put it on the site.

OP
OP
plugnplaykits

plugnplaykits

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am also looking for YouTube installation videos for all these new kits if anyone’s interested in making a YouTube style video I pay for videos . or if your local to Connecticut and you want to come down with your vehicle I may provide a free harness to do the video must come with vehicle apart and ready for Video

Sponsored

Tabman10

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Forscan change should to be done to make your 6 1/2 inch pods receive full range signal
Sorry if I have been away for a little while, but has anyone actually figured out how to use Forscan to get the full range signal out of the rear pods with the B&O system? Last I heard it was not possible and required additional hardware.

OP
OP
plugnplaykits

plugnplaykits

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry if I have been away for a little while, but has anyone actually figured out how to use Forscan to get the full range signal out of the rear pods with the B&O system? Last I heard it was not possible and required additional hardware.
I might be wrong . But the rears still run off the acm and may still have the forscan issue the base model audio has to the rear pods . Maybe members who have already made the upgrade can chime in and let us know how the rear sounded after upgrading them if they were getting full range to their 6 1/2

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Interested. What’s your email?

I have a 24 wildtrak lux with BO system. I installed the SSV Works rear pods with 6.5 kicker speakers.

Are you saying that that they are not getting enough power. What would I need to give them more power. And what do I need to get for a better subwoofer.

OP
OP
plugnplaykits

plugnplaykits

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Interested. What’s your email?

I have a 24 wildtrak lux with BO system. I installed the SSV Works rear pods with 6.5 kicker speakers.

Are you saying that that they are not getting enough power. What would I need to give them more power. And what do I need to get for a better subwoofer.
Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying your kicker KS speakers require 100 Watts of continuous power you’re giving them about 15 to 20 W right now so you spent the money on good speakers and your way under powering them .

[email protected]

203-889-1843 M-F 10-6PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is interesting/ I have Alpine S40's in the pod, though they are still the 4 inch version. Would this kit for the rear and the sub work for this? I need to upgrade the sub still so I could get a good sub and be good to go? Also, would it make a difference?

Whats the price for that kit?
Sponsored