Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My sister in laws bronco’s blend date was 8/11. Morning of 8/12 dozens of lines were under the BCE modules. As of 5 minutes ago still nothing under PCM models. I’m guessing her bronco hasn’t gone across roll test or the pcm module info hasn’t uploaded to be accessible. Bronco still shows “ in production” so it hasn’t cleared off hold. Another thought was it’s pushed out on the end of trim? Any other ideas on what step her bronco is in the plant?
Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My PCM modules didn’t show even after I’d taken delivery and that was six weeks after my Bronco was built and shipped. (It got held up in a rail yard for five weeks.) I stopped checking after I’d taken delivery.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is normal. It won’t say anything under PCM modules. I’ve been driving mine since February, still lists nothing there. Does it show a tear tag number?

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is normal. It won’t say anything under PCM modules. I’ve been driving mine since February, still lists nothing there. Does it show a tear tag number?
Yes. What does that mean?

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes. What does that mean?
Tear tag is a 4 digit code that references the PCM calibration of that specific vehicle. So that would mean the vehicle already has all its modules I would assume. If I was to guess, I’d say it’s already built and the tracker information is just behind. Mine still showed in progress the day it was delivered, then said built a week after I had it lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I remember the codes on the pcms but never heard them called tear tags. Hopefully it’s on a train headed to Georgia.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My sister in laws bronco’s blend date was 8/11. Morning of 8/12 dozens of lines were under the BCE modules. As of 5 minutes ago still nothing under PCM models. I’m guessing her bronco hasn’t gone across roll test or the pcm module info hasn’t uploaded to be accessible. Bronco still shows “ in production” so it hasn’t cleared off hold. Another thought was it’s pushed out on the end of trim? Any other ideas on what step her bronco is in the plant?
According to my personal research (see Bronco Production and Testing Process), data module calibration occurs at the chassis line when wheel alignment and headlight aim (WAHA) occurs.

After that, the vehicle goes to dyno testing, static electrical testing, water line testing, additional testing, production photo, paint inspection, rough road testing, mod center, and then shipping.
Sponsored