First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok so it’s not the end of the world but I’ve seen to have lost the bucking bronco startup screen. My radio just stays black until the system boots up and it doesn’t display anything when I open the door to get in or out. Everything else works fine and I’ve reseat the radio a few times
Sponsored

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has your's updated itself recently? Sometime during the my24's the rolling-rocks-bronco start-up went away and initially the screen shows just the bronco silhouette, albeit briefly.

Maybe an update changed it?

OP
OP
Oldred57

Oldred57

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just checked and you’re right! Looks like the updates happened last week while my doors were off so I’m just now noticing it seems. Well that stinks, i kinda enjoyed it lol. At least I know my radios not busted. Thank you!

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah, I kinda missed the little graphic as well.

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked after reading this post, and mine still has the rolling rocks intro.

You guys are getting ripped off.

Sponsored

Dirtrider

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the rolling rocks but not the 'horsey' start up when I open the door. I also lost a functioning compass on the 8" display home screen. It is stuck in the 'north' position. Now my 'navigator' (of 46 years) can't see which direction we're going to tell me I'm going in the wrong direction:)

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok so it’s not the end of the world but I’ve seen to have lost the bucking bronco startup screen. My radio just stays black until the system boots up and it doesn’t display anything when I open the door to get in or out. Everything else works fine and I’ve reseat the radio a few times
Same. Mine has been that way for a while

Wathoff24

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Twice in 3 months, I've had a stuck startup screen. Backup cam doesn't come on in reverse. Turning ignition off sorta works. It could be an update or could be an issue with CarPlay trying to reconnect, or both. The first time was definitely an update since after that the rolling rocks first appeared.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the rolling rocks but not the 'horsey' start up when I open the door. I also lost a functioning compass on the 8" display home screen. It is stuck in the 'north' position. Now my 'navigator' (of 46 years) can't see which direction we're going to tell me I'm going in the wrong direction:)
Me too. The compass on the IP still works, but not the one on infotainment 8". Mine quit when the update fixed the backup camera stuck on in Low Range around the first of the year.