First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have the number you called. I have the exact build ordered 12/21 just curious about mine now. Thanks
I just called for the first time last night. I ordered last October and just wanted to find out if I was going to be pushed to 23. Very nice conversation. Was told that my order was listed as "clean" meaning there were no constraints holding it back. I was advised that it was probably going to be built this year. 1-800-334-4375.
Sponsored

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you. I got pretty much the same story. "Clean" order if I don't get a vin within the next couple week to a month max the likelihood of having to order a 23 is high. She did say she have seen a high number of people recently get vins with order dates right around mine. I ordered a badlands sasquatch with all the constraints 12/20/21

RIDE

Raptor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Pony
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I found out today that I am a Unscheduled: Balance Out. So there is a 99.99999% that I am getting a 2023.
Called FORD yesterday about my status after reading your post and was told that if status says Balanced Out it means your order is no longer an order. Was told it can either be from customer, dealer, or FORD cancelling it, and says it’s possibly done to bump to next model year b/c a new order No. will be issued.

Any way you can find out which? If it’s FORD’s doing, its good info for all of us if yours is the first domino to fall.

guest001

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My personal feeling (no information to support it) is that Ford has already moved on from Bronco. I think they are focused now on Lightning, Maverick, EV's and any specialty models (raptor, heritage, etc). I hope this is not the case. I truly hope everyone who has a Bronco order gets one, and sooner rather than later.

The lack of marketing and publicity (except for negative publicity about all the start up problems) leads me to believe that Ford will attempt to produce enough to satisfy the waiting list then after that who knows? I don't think they are encouraging anyone to order one because they can't forecast when it will be delivered. I wouldn't be surprised if 2D were gone in a yr or two.

I hope this is not the case. When I first joined this forum members were saying to wait it out (don't pay ADM) because in a yr there will be thousands on the road. Personally I don't think there will ever be thousands on the road, at least not like Jeeps which seem to be every other car on the road in my area.

Full disclosure:
reserved 7/15/2020
ordered 3/2021 from a local dealer 2D OBX, Lux, tow, 4A
reordered 10/2021
received 5/2022 paid MSRP without any bs from the dealer.

I've been lucky

Sponsored

Area51Ma

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac srx4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok ...now try to convince me to still wait it out.for 202'3 now ..after waiting just shy of a year for a '22

SnowshoeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's truly amazing that Ford has not make a bigger public effort to "make things right" for the early reservation holders that were told all, yes all, reservations would be filled in order, before dealer stock, and that a reservations for a 2021 car would lead to getting a car in 2021. Ford chose to move the goal posts when those committments stopped aligning with short-term revenue and real damages are still being incurred by wannabe customers.

So, here is your Bronco hammock and a few Ford points to buy over-priced mud flaps.

Given the unprecedented lack of communication, it is certainly hard to come to any conclusion other than "Ford just doesn't care."

If it makes you feel slightly less bad... I still see VERY few highly optioned Broncos on the road with a Hard Top. So if that's what you've been waiting for, there aren't "that" many people who got in front of you with an equal or better Bronco, who shouldn't have.

And congrats on your build date. May you not spend 4 months at Dirt Mountain like I did.

If I had a nickel for every time I logged into something since Day 1, to try to learn what Ford wouldn't tell me...
After getting my order bumped to 22, i sort of stopped checking. Hard to be disappointed if you are expecting nothing in the first place. I am excited for my build date, but not really going to get my hopes up until it actually shows up.

I sold my truck last week in anticipation, so on the plus side I get to drive the Cobra a lot for the next few weeks (or months.)

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok ...now try to convince me to still wait it out.for 202'3 now ..after waiting just shy of a year for a '22
Most of us here have been waiting for 17-19 months since we first ordered after waiting 6-7 months to even place an order. Lol you won’t get much sympathy here, just a welcome to the club.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My personal feeling (no information to support it) is that Ford has already moved on from Bronco. I think they are focused now on Lightning, Maverick, EV's and any specialty models (raptor, heritage, etc). I hope this is not the case. I truly hope everyone who has a Bronco order gets one, and sooner rather than later.

The lack of marketing and publicity (except for negative publicity about all the start up problems) leads me to believe that Ford will attempt to produce enough to satisfy the waiting list then after that who knows? I don't think they are encouraging anyone to order one because they can't forecast when it will be delivered. I wouldn't be surprised if 2D were gone in a yr or two.

I hope this is not the case. When I first joined this forum members were saying to wait it out (don't pay ADM) because in a yr there will be thousands on the road. Personally I don't think there will ever be thousands on the road, at least not like Jeeps which seem to be every other car on the road in my area.

Full disclosure:
reserved 7/15/2020
ordered 3/2021 from a local dealer 2D OBX, Lux, tow, 4A
reordered 10/2021
received 5/2022 paid MSRP without any bs from the dealer.

I've been lucky
That would bite, a lot of R&D for not a lot of gain. Times are changing though, so who knows.

All I can say is, thank god for Jeep over the years. Jeep has been (and I suspect for many years will be) around for fans of open top 4x4s in various configs. Folks waiting since 1977 and still waiting, for Ford to deliver an open-top rig, is a bummer.

I enjoyed test driving the Bronco and like it, but a vehicle that's essentially unavailable, is of no use. Come on Ford!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would bite, a lot of R&D for not a lot of gain. Times are changing though, so who knows.

All I can say is, thank god for Jeep over the years. Jeep has been (and I suspect for many years will be) around for fans of open top 4x4s in various configs. Folks waiting since 1977 and still waiting, for Ford to deliver an open-top rig, is a bummer.

I enjoyed test driving the Bronco and like it, but a vehicle that's essentially unavailable, is of no use. Come on Ford!
Bronco isn’t going anywhere. One thing I know for sure, the Wrangler isn’t going anywhere and what I really know is that a high percentage of American men are a long way away from accepting an electric vehicle, let alone driving one.

The intoxication of the sound of an engine; particularly a V8 is just too much to walk away from. $5-$7 per gallon gas won’t even slow many guys from trucks, off roaders, or for hauling.

Electric sports cars are catching on, but that was an easy sell; speed.

However, the thought of being stuck out in the snow, or out in the desert, or deep in the woods when that electric battery dies is situational for only a number of us, but still enough of us to sway a market.

ICE engines will exist for the next 20 years. Sure, the market will shrink, but it won’t become a niche for even longer than that. Once EVs reach 400 miles of range under load, then I’ll consider taking one out in the woods. Not a hybrid, but a BEV.

Until then, build and give me my fucking Bronco, Ford! :mad:

Last edited:

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You really think Ford has moved on from a vehicle whose come back has been 20 years in the making, that they spent billions on in R&D, that has been sold out for 2 years with spending zero on advertising, that for all intents and purposes is sold out for all of MY23, that dealers can put $20k adm and people are still lining up to buy, that spent millions in bailing out their top maker, that spent additional millions on off-road facilities throughout the country, that has spurred an off roading boon and that has fans and critics alike raving about it????

Yeah, they moved on alright, lol.

Or maybe, Ford is a multi-billion corporation with several divisions and departments that is capable of focusing on more than one project at a time.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m ordering 10 broncos from 10 different dealers. Maybe that might up my chances for a 2023? ;)

No I would not do that. But that’s probably the problem for some of the back log.

sklnbnzaz

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You really think Ford has moved on from a vehicle whose come back has been 20 years in the making, that they spent billions on in R&D, that has been sold out for 2 years with spending zero on advertising, that for all intents and purposes is sold out for all of MY23, that dealers can put $20k adm and people are still lining up to buy, that spent millions in bailing out their top maker, that spent additional millions on off-road facilities throughout the country, that has spurred an off roading boon and that has fans and critics alike raving about it????

Yeah, they moved on alright, lol.

Or maybe, Ford is a multi-billion corporation with several divisions and departments that is capable of focusing on more than one project at a time.
Can't imagine any company moving on from a Vehicle, Device, or other product that they can't manufacture fast enough to fill the demand,

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak and Road Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just got off the phone with a guy from the hotline. He said we are unscheduled clean with a priority code of 10 and it should be built this year. We ordered in Dec 21 a WT with leather, LUX, MIC, and HOSS 3.0 in Cyber Orange. Hopefully we see it as CO doesn’t look to be a color for 23.

Last edited:

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my dealer text me today and indicated strong possibility of getting pushed to a 2023. though i'm still in unscheduled-clean (so there is that lol). they just had 4 broncos land that were ordered basically a year ago.
Sponsored