Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F250 4X4 NOW, 1990 FORD BRONCO BEFORE THAT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a 7-18-20 order. 4dr Badlands Squatch, mic top ,High ,Mod bumper, with tow in carbonized grey. I never changed my order, because I'm not settling for a shitty soft top, and paying that kind of money why not stick to what you want. I've always had Fords, but this is getting absolutely ridiculous. Still driving my V-10, but contemplating a move. Its crazy to me how this whole situation has been handled in the first place. Maybe I should have put in 5 orders from the beginning.
Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm a 7-18-20 order. 4dr Badlands Squatch, mic top ,High ,Mod bumper, with tow in carbonized grey. I never changed my order, because I'm not settling for a shitty soft top, and paying that kind of money why not stick to what you want. I've always had Fords, but this is getting absolutely ridiculous. Still driving my V-10, but contemplating a move. Its crazy to me how this whole situation has been handled in the first place. Maybe I should have put in 5 orders from the beginning.

I started saying months ago a ton of us would be getting pushed to 23, this has been an absolute cluster f’k on @Ford Motor Company part. I feel exactly the same as you, I’ve never owned anything else but Fords but this experience has me looking elsewhere for Trucks. We have day one reservation used to get raptor and nothing on it, no build date, bet it will get pushed to 23 as well. Wife ordered 21 base sas and got pushed to 22 and I know it’s getting pushed to 23 (no reservation used for it).

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are there still day 1 reservation holders that have not gotten their Broncos?

sklnbnzaz

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just called in to Ford for the sake of checking. Ordered 1/21/2022 and not reservation holder so I was not expecting anything this year. (This is my second Bronco) They told me, vehicle still does not have a production date assigned but has been marked as "clean" which they say means it will be produced for 2022 MY. This is a fully loaded Badlands (EG, Auto, 2.7, Lux, MIC, Tow, MGV). We will see!

Sponsored

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes. Although I have a build date now.
It's truly amazing that Ford has not make a bigger public effort to "make things right" for the early reservation holders that were told all, yes all, reservations would be filled in order, before dealer stock, and that a reservations for a 2021 car would lead to getting a car in 2021. Ford chose to move the goal posts when those committments stopped aligning with short-term revenue and real damages are still being incurred by wannabe customers.

So, here is your Bronco hammock and a few Ford points to buy over-priced mud flaps.

Given the unprecedented lack of communication, it is certainly hard to come to any conclusion other than "Ford just doesn't care."

If it makes you feel slightly less bad... I still see VERY few highly optioned Broncos on the road with a Hard Top. So if that's what you've been waiting for, there aren't "that" many people who got in front of you with an equal or better Bronco, who shouldn't have.

And congrats on your build date. May you not spend 4 months at Dirt Mountain like I did.

If I had a nickel for every time I logged into something since Day 1, to try to learn what Ford wouldn't tell me...

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has told the dealers that they will provide the carry-over plan for Maverick and Bronco early next month, which is probably why your dealer wants to wait.

Doesn't necessarily mean you'll get pushed, they probably just want to know the plan before taking any action at this point. Although you realistically only have 2-3 more schedule days left for 2022MY, so definitely getting down to the wire.
What is carryover plan?

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting side note- Ford.com had the 2023 Bronco owners manual on their site on Friday, but you had to log in with your order to see it. I was curious to see if people who already had orders could do that. Then it went away…

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Emailed my dealer to ask about removing more constraints from my Day2 res/2021/2022 order, in a last ditch attempt to get on the next scheduling run in the third week of August.

Response was that we'll talk on the phone in August once the order banks re-open and, again, confirm another new order.
At this point what’s the difference between a 21, 2 or 3, aside from a whole lot of waiting and (possibly?) better options?

Sponsored

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Allocations and parts constraints. Thinking this is just a dealer allocation thing is not correct.
Parts constraints is nothing compared to dealer allocation, if it was then there wouldn’t be so many people driving around in loaded broncos who didn’t even have a reservation….

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Parts constraints is nothing compared to dealer allocation, if it was then there wouldn’t be so many people driving around in loaded broncos who didn’t even have a reservation….
How many of those are mannequins?

But look, I'm trying to tell myself it's a parts thing because if I stewed on the allocation thing too long I'd be as batty as some the folks here. :p

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company has gone pretty silent haven’t they? We used to at least get the Ford rep guy on the live YouTube videos with BN or the Instagram videos.
Now it’s just silence and no swag, be nice to know where we stand, the dealer allocations crap has ruined this whole ordeal.

This has started to cause fights at home bc I sold my car last spring thinking it wouldn’t take that much longer, and always arguing about having 1 car.
It’s ok Chevy announces the new ZR2 on Thursday, had 2019 and will prob order the new one if I like it and will still get it before the Bronco

OP
OP
patientB

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company has gone pretty silent haven’t they? We used to at least get the Ford rep guy on the live YouTube videos with BN or the Instagram videos.
Now it’s just silence and no swag, be nice to know where we stand, the dealer allocations crap has ruined this whole ordeal.

This has started to cause fights at home bc I sold my car last spring thinking it wouldn’t take that much longer, and always arguing about having 1 car.
It’s ok Chevy announces the new ZR2 on Thursday, had 2019 and will prob order the new one if I like it and will still get it before the Bronco
Well, frankly, I'd be surprised if Ford ever acknowledged Day 1/2 order holders again. At this point, it's embarrassing and a non-defendable situation.

Look how everyone has mocked the "Hang in there!" hammocks and the "Count the days!" calendars. There is not a single thing they can do to redeem themselves, other than deliver vehicles.

It's hits a point in business where you have disappointed customers who will always hold on to a degree of bitterness, so from a pure dollars, cents, and reputation standpoint, if you can't deliver on your promise, you're better off ignoring them, and focusing on wooing new customers and converts.
Sponsored