Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got the Window Molle Panel delivered today
First want to say it is very sturdy and a good build.
But......
Opened the box and no instructions!!
Watched the video online but it was for a four door.
2 door installation is totally different.
So had to figure it out on my own.
Ford Bronco JCROffroad Window Molle Panel for 2 door 20220219_160308

Ford Bronco JCROffroad Window Molle Panel for 2 door 20220219_160438

Once I unpacked it, there is a bracket that is the main support, and 3 small L brackets and one large L bracket.
It took a little to figure out where everthing went.
Ford Bronco JCROffroad Window Molle Panel for 2 door 20220219_165659~2

As you can see the main bracket actually goes between the roll bar and the glass. You need patence to get it screwed in. Don't tighten totally, you will need to move it around. The three small L brackets use the top bolts to install (I found that if you keep these brackets all the way towards the cargo area and perpendicular to the top, you can tighten down the bolts). The last is the larger L bracket. That really took a few minutes to find out where that went. It hangs off the top of the roll bar hanging between the roll bar and the window.
Ford Bronco JCROffroad Window Molle Panel for 2 door 20220219_165712~2

I hung the Molle panel to see where everything lined up. I found that the main bracket hanging down just so the top of the Molle panel is at the bottom of the roll bar it all works out. Once you have the brackets where you want them now you have to tighten down the main bracket.
This is the space you have to work with to tighten the bracket!!!
Ford Bronco JCROffroad Window Molle Panel for 2 door 20220219_163301

Once the three L brackets and the main bracket are tight you can mount the Molle Panel. It is down with Allen head bolts and nuts. This is where patience will be your friend! You need to push the bolt through the panel in to the hole of the bracket and then get your fingers behind it to hold the nut to tighten it up!!!!
The last thing to tighten will be the large L bracket on the top of the roll bar.
Ford Bronco JCROffroad Window Molle Panel for 2 door 20220219_164251

Ford Bronco JCROffroad Window Molle Panel for 2 door 20220219_164325

Thats it!!!!!
Like I said, it is a good product, once installed it is VERY STURDY!!!!
But the install, expecially with out instructions was a pain in the ASS!!!!!
Ford Bronco JCROffroad Window Molle Panel for 2 door 20220219_170407

Ford Bronco JCROffroad Window Molle Panel for 2 door 20220219_170404

So overall a very good product but I see one minor and one major CON
The installation is the minor CON, very tight spaces, need to take your time and it will go together very nicely!!!
The MAJOR CON is going to be when you want to remove the top. It is deffinetly going to take more time to remove the top. The back bolts you will have to reach up the side between the roll bar and the top to get to the bolts. The front bolt they left a double swuare opening so you can slide a rachet in to get to it. Not impossible but will take more time.
Sponsored

toddtrain

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dammit I was going to order this.

PcDBronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 F250 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got this in a while ago too and same problem, no instructions. But hey a bit of thinking and no trouble once the idea clicked. Tight spaces and a few remounts to get it perfect and i agree its solid and an awesome addition for the driver side as its already a blindspot mostly. Removing the rear top is pretty much a non option once you do this though, unless you want to remount this thing alot and add 30 min to your routine.

Bernie Meehan

Base
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got the Window Molle Panel delivered today
First want to say it is very sturdy and a good build.
But......
Opened the box and no instructions!!
Watched the video online but it was for a four door.
2 door installation is totally different.
So had to figure it out on my own.
20220219_160308.jpg

20220219_160438.jpg

Once I unpacked it, there is a bracket that is the main support, and 3 small L brackets and one large L bracket.
It took a little to figure out where everthing went.
20220219_165659~2.jpg

As you can see the main bracket actually goes between the roll bar and the glass. You need patence to get it screwed in. Don't tighten totally, you will need to move it around. The three small L brackets use the top bolts to install (I found that if you keep these brackets all the way towards the cargo area and perpendicular to the top, you can tighten down the bolts). The last is the larger L bracket. That really took a few minutes to find out where that went. It hangs off the top of the roll bar hanging between the roll bar and the window.
20220219_165712~2.jpg

I hung the Molle panel to see where everything lined up. I found that the main bracket hanging down just so the top of the Molle panel is at the bottom of the roll bar it all works out. Once you have the brackets where you want them now you have to tighten down the main bracket.
This is the space you have to work with to tighten the bracket!!!
20220219_163301.jpg

Once the three L brackets and the main bracket are tight you can mount the Molle Panel. It is down with Allen head bolts and nuts. This is where patience will be your friend! You need to push the bolt through the panel in to the hole of the bracket and then get your fingers behind it to hold the nut to tighten it up!!!!
The last thing to tighten will be the large L bracket on the top of the roll bar.
20220219_164251.jpg

20220219_164325.jpg

Thats it!!!!!
Like I said, it is a good product, once installed it is VERY STURDY!!!!
But the install, expecially with out instructions was a pain in the ASS!!!!!
20220219_170407.jpg

20220219_170404.jpg

So overall a very good product but I see one minor and one major CON
The installation is the minor CON, very tight spaces, need to take your time and it will go together very nicely!!!
The MAJOR CON is going to be when you want to remove the top. It is deffinetly going to take more time to remove the top. The back bolts you will have to reach up the side between the roll bar and the top to get to the bolts. The front bolt they left a double swuare opening so you can slide a rachet in to get to it. Not impossible but will take more time.
Thank you for your detailed instructions!! I too ordered this, it came without the hardware. Then when the hardware arrived, no instructions, no youtube video for the 2 door. The instructions on their website are more a schematic, not instructional. Looked here, found your post, and you're the best!! (best advice was 'be patient')
The JCROffroad product is fantastic, but they need to take a few minutes and make an install video for the 2 Door.
thanks so much
Bernie

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tor148

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you for your detailed instructions!! I too ordered this, it came without the hardware. Then when the hardware arrived, no instructions, no youtube video for the 2 door. The instructions on their website are more a schematic, not instructional. Looked here, found your post, and you're the best!! (best advice was 'be patient')
The JCROffroad product is fantastic, but they need to take a few minutes and make an install video for the 2 Door.
thanks so much
Bernie
Awesome, glad I could help!!!

JohnnyBoots

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ, BMW Z4, Mini Clubman JCW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We just put ours in the driver side on our 4-dr. I also have the same one in my xj. Never a fan of them on the passenger side for safety but the extra storage is great! First aid kits, fire ext. extra radios, winch cable, use the hell out of them.

Rossel

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, C8 Corvette, Road King
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just purchased the 2 Door Rear Window Molle and they still don't give instructions on how to mount for the 2 door. And I agree it should be mounted on the driver side rear window. I don't have rear passengers so I look out the right side rear window. I also will mount on the driver side once I get instructions from JCR Offroad. Or I will send back and give a bad review.
Sponsored