First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1977 Bronco, 2023 T4R TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just installed the Injen CAI, but I have a problem with the drivers side pipe. The crankcase hose bib goes straight down and not 90 degrees. I compared pics from Green Machine and Doublejay and the crankcase system is different even both being 2023. Mines is like Doublejay’s.

This installation video shows the tube with the 90 turn (13 mins 51 seconds).

I’m gonna have to wait till Monday to get in touch with Injen since the call center is closed for the weekend. I prefer to not reinstall the stock system to just revert it back again when the correct pipe is sent.

IMG_0803.jpeg

IMG_0810.jpeg

IMG_0806.jpeg

IMG_0808.jpeg
I’m in the middle of my CAI installation - I’m just encountering this as well, looking forward to what Injen says
Sponsored

Agrod

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I contacted Injen today. Apparently, some went out with the wrong barb (at least that what the person from support said). They're sending me the correct driver's side intake tube and a prepaid label to send back the other one.
I grabbed this screenshot from a YouTube vid that shows the tube with the 90-degree turn:

d.jpg

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, those look great, wish I could do this in California!
You can do it in Cali. Just have to save all the stock parts so you can swap them back in year 7 when you have to smog.
Sponsored