First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve used Forescan for a number of changes but ended up with the Stickerfab start-stop dongle for my ‘22 and now my ‘23. No issues, takes about 5 min to install. Yes, it’s a bit pricy but worth it to me.
Which one? They sell two different ones.
Sponsored

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One is for the Bronco, the other if for BroncoSport/Maverick.
When on their site I searched for 2021+ Bronco accessories and got two hits under Electronics.

One is by Autostop Eliminator...

https://www.stickerfab.com/products...-maverick-20-21-escape?variant=40703665930351

And the other is by 4D Tech...
https://www.stickerfab.com/products...emory-2021-2023-bronco?variant=45905653072191

For everyones' info they also sell a plug-in Double Honk Eliminator and a Bambi Mode plug in, both by 4D Tech.

sn1088

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, just to reiterate. Forscan DOES NOT eliminate auto start/stop on ‘23 Broncos. It will temporarily stop it, but as I found out, it’s not permanent. Just start/stop the vehicle a few times and/or go between different GOAT modes, and voila, no workie no mo, LOL. Just wanted to put this out there for y’all. For those that say it’s permanent on your ‘23’s, I’d like to sample some of the stuff your smoking and/or just get out and really drive your Broncos (and go back and forth between the various modes, it’ll stop working, lol) ;)

Sponsored

BuckingBroncoBob

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Sasquatch B&O
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey there,

I'm in search of a Forscan Spreadsheet for my 2021 Bronco with the B&O sound system and the LUX Package. I've seen the one for the base model, but I can't seem to find one specific to the LUX Package.

If you have any leads or info, I'd greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks a bunch!

Best,
Robert

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey there,

I'm in search of a Forscan Spreadsheet for my 2021 Bronco with the B&O sound system and the LUX Package. I've seen the one for the base model, but I can't seem to find one specific to the LUX Package.

If you have any leads or info, I'd greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks a bunch!

Best,
Robert
There isn't one. What are you wanting to know?

Much has changed and you likely don't need the spreadsheet for most things with the latest version of Forscan.

Danh63

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4, BMW 840, Chevy Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep changed goat modes, normal, eco and sport. Still remaining disabled.
Could it be you are using a newer version of Forscan or some newer OS download? Last month I tried turning off auto start/stop on my '23 manual trans Bronco, and it did not turn off. Other '23 owners have same issue, I wonder why deactivating is working for you.

Rokcwlr

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, f250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Disabled Start stop, in my 22blands…. This is how, spend an hour going through EVERY module, look for anything that says start/stop, and disable it. Think it was in like 7 modules or more, I lost count. In the end it is completely disabled.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Disabled Start stop, in my 22blands…. This is how, spend an hour going through EVERY module, look for anything that says start/stop, and disable it. Think it was in like 7 modules or more, I lost count. In the end it is completely disabled.
I had only tried the single instruction from the spreadsheet earlier in this thread, didn't realize multiple setting changes are required. I wonder are these documented anywhere.

Disable Auto Start-StopPSCM730-03-01xxxxxxxx**--Start / Stop: 00=Disabled 01=Enabled, Angle Inhibit Enabled 02=Enabled, Angle Inhibit Disabled
Sponsored