First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 SuperCrew Platinum, 2018 BMW X3 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Absolutely block it off -- that's used if you have air brakes.
Sponsored

BroncoFrogs

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Absolutely block it off -- that's used if you have air brakes.
Okay that is done. Instead of taking it back to installer, I firmed up behind that flap of plastic to left of brakes on side wall in front of speaker. Used some blocking, leveled up the G Force, then made adjustments with RV attached. I'm assuming that the lights from the Demco brake notification thing, won't light up in stationary. For example G force all the way at bottom... cylinder was pumping brake when brakes engaged, lights on inside RV, turn signal also activated everything, moved upwards to less sensitive and things stopped but basis Demco's adjustment recommendations- lights won't come on in dash. I'm reading between the lines on Demco's instructions, but lights shouldn't come on unless you are in motion and pressing brakes in rV. So, I'm going to wing and prayer, and think this should do it. Firming up the controller helped immensley so you can tap on the G force and it won't activate on its own as it did before. Thanks for your help and suggestions btw.

PhillyGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 SuperCrew Platinum, 2018 BMW X3 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay that is done. Instead of taking it back to installer, I firmed up behind that flap of plastic to left of brakes on side wall in front of speaker. Used some blocking, leveled up the G Force, then made adjustments with RV attached. I'm assuming that the lights from the Demco brake notification thing, won't light up in stationary. For example G force all the way at bottom... cylinder was pumping brake when brakes engaged, lights on inside RV, turn signal also activated everything, moved upwards to less sensitive and things stopped but basis Demco's adjustment recommendations- lights won't come on in dash. I'm reading between the lines on Demco's instructions, but lights shouldn't come on unless you are in motion and pressing brakes in rV. So, I'm going to wing and prayer, and think this should do it. Firming up the controller helped immensley so you can tap on the G force and it won't activate on its own as it did before. Thanks for your help and suggestions btw.
If you out at night you'll be able to see if the lights are working. Rear parking lights should be on when the lights are on in the RV. Braking should work when the brake peddle is applied (while RV running). Good luck!!!

BroncoFrogs

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With the adjustments I made, seems to be fine, I think I need to adjust a bit more for breaking sooner(so down for more sensitivity). Otherwise seemed fine, no real hiccups. Install complete. Now onto the RC High Mount Winch.

WVBroncoMark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After several months of getting our Bronco with Capable Bumper ready to flat tow behind our RV, I think we are finally getting close.
Here's our setup:

Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow Bar
Ford Performance Tow Hooks
Demco Stay-In-Play Duo Braking System
Curt Custom Towed-Vehicle RV Wiring Harness 58992

I also plan to add the LOD Black Op Front Bumper Tie in Brackets

Ford Bronco Flat Towing W/ Capable Bumper IMG_7029.JPEG
Ford Bronco Flat Towing W/ Capable Bumper IMG_7030.JPEG

Ford Bronco Flat Towing W/ Capable Bumper Duo Installed 3
Ford Bronco Flat Towing W/ Capable Bumper Duo Installed 1.JPG

For those looking for a clean way to install breakaway switch and 6-pin socket in the Capable Bumper:

Mounts for Breakaway Switch and 6-Pin Socket

Also, here's a clean way to install the Demco Stay-In-Play Duo under the hood of the Bronco:

Mount for Stay-In-Play Duo for Bronco 6G

IMG_7029.JPEG
Sponsored