First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know that these springs will require an alignment, post install, but does anyone know how long one should wait to get it done? Immediately? 100 miles? 250 miles?

I would imagine that some "settling" would need to happen first. Thoughts?
Immediately. Always do alignment immediately after install. No real world reason to wait.
Sponsored

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all!

Eibach just released their Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco’s equipped with Bilstein PSD Shocks (Sasquatch Package)!​

IMG_7750.jpg

These not only raise the truck 2.3" in the front and 1.6" in the rear, but also provides a balanced ride quality, control, and improved off-road capability.

By optimizing height and rate within the limit of each shock, you retain factory ride characteristics and a lift ready to tackle the toughest terrain, as well as more comfortably support a larger wheel and tire combo!

IMG_7749.jpg

Manufactured using championship winning race spring technology
  • Finished in Heavy-duty corrosion resistant silver coating
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty
  • Made by Eibach in the USA

If you’re looking for more lift and suspension, check out Eibach’s Pro Truck Coilover’s for the Bronco’s as well!

IMG_7752.jpg

These are fully-adjustable performance coil-overs that provide up to 4" of lift and the perfect balance of off-road performance and control.

We currently run these on our First Edition Sasquatch and couldn’t be happier with the ride!

IMG_7753.jpg

• Pre-assembled for direct bolt-on installation
  • Utilizes our ERO Championship proven Off-Road racing springs
  • Designed to work with factory control arms for an increase in height without accelerated wear to ball joints and bushings
  • Developed specifically to provide a balanced ride quality on and off-road
  • Made by Eibach in the USA

Of course, feel free to reach out to any of us here at Lethal Performance if you have any questions!
I ordered a set from your company and am wondering if the manufacturer has provided Lethal Performance with a lead time from once and order is placed from your company to when they ship it out? Any insight you can provide is appreciated. Thank you!

OP
OP
lethaljake

lethaljake

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered a set from your company and am wondering if the manufacturer has provided Lethal Performance with a lead time from once and order is placed from your company to when they ship it out? Any insight you can provide is appreciated. Thank you!
Hey, Sean! Thank you so much for your business and support!
Absolutely! I looked at your order and Go ahead and check your private messages, there's a surprise in there for ya!

It Rhymes with 'tracking number' :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Think we will all get tracking #s this week? Be really sweet if we did.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Would the eibach spring lift work with bilsteins 6100s shocks?
I believe I saw the Bilstien 6100 advertised with their replacement springs for them, or you can just get the shocks and use the stock Ford Springs.

I wouldnt want to mismatch springs and shocks from different manufacturers as they usually match spring rates with the shock valving they come up with to get the best ride.

Sponsored

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I decided to not be lazy and placed a phone call earlier on mine, shipping from supplier any moment it appears so I’d say stock is available, right now! I’ll have them installed next week and report back also.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

PSA,,,, The price has gone up on these since yesterday afternoon. I had them in my cart and price was $375,,, went to order a few minutes ago and they are now $450,,,, Bronco Tax at work!! 😡😡

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

PSA,,,, The price has gone up on these since yesterday afternoon. I had them in my cart and price was $375,,, went to order a few minutes ago and they are now $450,,,, Bronco Tax at work!! 😡😡
Search results still show $375 but yeah jumps to $450 in cart. I figured that might happen eventually since eibach prices them at $450. I don’t think it’s a bronco tax though. Similar springs for jeeps are similarly priced. Anyways, full price helps keep me from making a rushed purchase decision. For now, I pass and wait to hear everyone’s feedback

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How difficult a job is it to install the springs?

I added about 200# to my SAS Badlands (mostly on the front half) with a winch bumper, winch and after market skids and as a result of that I lost about 1/2” to 3/4” up front and a little height on the back end so I’m thinking these springs would get me back to stock ride profile (I like a little rake since I regularly load up the back with gear) while adding about 1.25” of lift all around compared to my Bronco when it was stock.

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I believe I saw the Bilstien 6100 advertised with their replacement springs for them, or you can just get the shocks and use the stock Ford Springs.

I wouldnt want to mismatch springs and shocks from different manufacturers as they usually match spring rates with the shock valving they come up with to get the best ride.

I ordered the 6112s front and rear today. Hopefully have them and installed within a week or two

yokayyb

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw 340i, Kawasaki zx6r
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why swap springs to eibach instead doing shocks swap to bilsteins 6100? Trying to decide which route to do

also, the lift springs would decrease the tire contact (droop) right? I would lose suspension travel by swapping to the eibach springs.

Last edited:

rguest3

Raptor
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 23 Bronco, 24 Raptor, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
By adding the Eibach Coils to get additional lift from the Factory Sasquatch Bilstien Shocks, the ride would be more stiff than the factory ride. How much more stiff, I am uncertain? Others will have to report after install.

I would also suggest NOT putting the Eibach Coils on another brand of shocks such as the Bilstien 6100, 5100 or the Icon EXP since these springs are made for the Factory Ford Bilstien Sasquatch Shocks. The Eibach Coils may actually fit fine but you are completely guessing on ride height and ride quality.

The Eibach Adjustable Height Coil-Overs are completely different. Being height adjustable is also a plus. I just wish these were a 2.5" Shock and not a 2.0".

BigGarnet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How difficult a job is it to install the springs?

I added about 200# to my SAS Badlands (mostly on the front half) with a winch bumper, winch and after market skids and as a result of that I lost about 1/2” to 3/4” up front and a little height on the back end so I’m thinking these springs would get me back to stock ride profile (I like a little rake since I regularly load up the back with gear) while adding about 1.25” of lift all around compared to my Bronco when it was stock.
Based on how a similar install has gone for me on an FJ, I think it will take me 20 minutes per strut using the non-spring compressor method.

I don't know that there are any particular issues with the Bronco that would slow things down, but it is basically this method:

Sponsored