First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Get what you pay for? 🤷‍♂️ All the cheap lifts no matter the brand, manufacturer, or country of origin will put your factory engineered geometry out of specification and possibly lead to failures possibly not covered by warranty. Ford has put Easter egg “lift me baby” messages on these Broncos so if you’re chasing a look I guess mother Ford approves.

OP
OP
Debc

Debc

Base
First Name
Deb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TAcoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Get what you pay for? 🤷‍♂️ All the cheap lifts no matter the brand, manufacturer, or country of origin will put your factory engineered geometry out of specification and possibly lead to failures possibly not covered by warranty. Ford has put Easter egg “lift me baby” messages on these Broncos so if you’re chasing a look I guess mother Ford approves.
Lol mother ford

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not a fan of that style. Looks like Rough Country.
I went with Ready Lift.
Solid Billet Aluminum for a decent price.

8DD3234C-547C-4CC2-AF29-AB5095F02AA4.jpeg

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't waste your $$ or your CV's.

Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
if youre going 2 inch do ready lift solid billet as stated above. Your talking 200 bucks more for a solid product imo. Ive done so many things twice. Ive learned now to do it once,correctly. Although some will argue a spacer lift is incorrect. I can see both sides of that argument

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like they are just tack welded?? They would probably be ok if ya finish welding them...

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've used a very similar looking cheap chinese lift on an older explorer once and it was fine, but the Bronco deserves something a little nicer.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1st off, a 2" spacer or puck lift from any company is going to effect CV angle the same. So anyone telling you otherwise doesn't have a clue what they are talking about.
The difference in U.S. vs China is up in the air. A Chinese company can use high grade steel and make a quality product. Or a U.S. company can use low grade steel and make junk. I've had mixed outcomes for the past 20 years of building cars and motorcycles.
If you go the eBay route, I would bet they would be just fine. Just inspect the welds. Remove a little paint from the back side of the weld with chemical stripper and make sure there is good heat penetration. Or go with a solid aluminum spacer, as they don't have welds to worry about.
Remember, these parts are in compression and don't experience side load. So the import part is good hardware, so it doesn't pull apart if suspension completely extends. Metric grade 8.8 is equal to a "Grade 5" use bolt. So make sure to use Metric Grade 10.9 bolts.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands