Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@DV8offroad I would like to hear what your response to this is:

I ordered your Bronco Inner Fenders because there really isn't much out there for choices. I get that you're first (and pretty much only) to the market on this, but to take advantage of the situation by way over pricing is a bit silly. People are going to say "supply and demand" or "that's capitalism" but there should be some common sense here right?

You can't tell me that the Bronco Inner Fenders are so different that it costs you so much more to manufacture, charging $300 more vs similar products for the JL. That doesn't track, not one bit. I'm an engineer, I know what it takes to design and manufacture parts like these. It's not like the Bronco Inner Fenders are going to require some new special tooling, some new CNC or bending machine, some new paint process,... You already have all of the infrastructure to make these parts, it's a simple product variant. If anything, that should bring down the costs on all of your parts.

I have a lot of buying decisions left for my Bronco. Front and rear bumpers, fender flares, skid plates and rock protection,... All things you sell and all things that are produced by several other companies. I will tell you this, given the choice between buying from DV8 vs another company (with most other things equal), THIS is the reason I will chose to do business with someone else in the future.

Come on man, those prices comparatively, do better.

Ford Bronco DV8 Offroad | Front Inner Fenders 1674673626599

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco tax is real on these things. It’s a shame too because at $400 like the JK liners I’d be all over these.

The tube flares are the same. Jeep versions are $200 cheaper.
Sponsored