First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cool thanks, those look pretty good too! Damn choosing tires is such a PITA!

I am running a 285/75/17.
these are the pics with the best view of them that I currently have.
IMG_5389.jpeg

IMG_4961.jpeg
Sponsored

Sloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Heckler

Not many trail miles, but I've been happy with the RT Trails. Same 315/70-17 as the stock SAS Goodyears, but are a D load range instead of C. They're a little heavier, stiffer, and I can definately hear them. More of a dull roar compared to the slapping sound of the stockers at 14k miles. They seem to throw less rocks too. Maybe took a .5mpg hit, but can't say for certain. Time will tell as they wear in...

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok got it thanks. I don’t care much about if there louder I came off a 1 Ton truck running MT’s!

I was most concerned with the weight and fuel mileage hit bit .5 to 1 mpg isn’t that bad. I can only imagine what the people running 80lb 37’s are getting.

@Heckler

Not many trail miles, but I've been happy with the RT Trails. Same 315/70-17 as the stock SAS Goodyears, but are a D load range instead of C. They're a little heavier, stiffer, and I can definately hear them. More of a dull roar compared to the slapping sound of the stockers at 14k miles. They seem to throw less rocks too. Maybe took a .5mpg hit, but can't say for certain. Time will tell as they wear in...

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am running a 285/75/17.
these are the pics with the best view of them that I currently have.
How do you like the ride with those size tires? I'm debating between 285/75/17 or a 305/70/17.

Wobblez

Black Diamond
First Name
justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How do you like the ride with those size tires? I'm debating between 285/75/17 or a 305/70/17.
I liked them a lot and have no complaints about the ride quality. Most of my ride quality issues was fixed by getting rid of the strut spacer lift and going with the Dobinsons suspension. That being said, I did end up switching to a 37x12.5 a couple of months ago. I don’t feel like the ride quality got any worse with 37s.

Sponsored

Sloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak