Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally finished my dirt cheap ditch lights!

These are very much form over function. These are some low tier Amazon LED's, definitely not a substitute for proper high power off-road lights. But I really wanted to mount some lighting to the trail sight in a very compact sleek way that would look OEM. Mission accomplished.

Frankly, most proper high power LEDs are too big to fit up on the trail sight without looking ridiculous. As you can see in the video, the lights are weak, but they do work. I will probably get some proper ditch lights eventually, but I already love having some softer lights at the corners that let me see the ground and nearby surroundings without blinding bigfoot, or other fellow campers. Honesty its handy just as a parking aid.

I want to list this with some of my other products on my website but I figured I would see what you guys think first. Most of you are DIY guys and would like to start from the STL yourself, others might want the bracket and to assemble everything else themselves. Let me know!

Link to light: Amazon.com: LED Bar Light - Heavy Duty, Water Resistant 12 Volt DC LED Courtesy Convenience lamp, 6" Length : Automotive

Ford Bronco Dirt Cheap Ditch Lights! Trail Light Iso

Ford Bronco Dirt Cheap Ditch Lights! Trail Light Back Left
Ford Bronco Dirt Cheap Ditch Lights! Trail Light inside
Ford Bronco Dirt Cheap Ditch Lights! Trail Light To

(4) Brief Description of the "Trail Light" - YouTube

(4) Trail Light Demo - YouTube

Also I released a new phone mount design that I think is vastly improved! More stuff on the way that's being proven out still, like a Ram Ball style Mount!

(4) Flip Mount Demo - YouTube
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Innovative phone mount, for sure.
I'd be interested in something like that.

Lights?
Not my cup-o-tea.
But they do give you some light off to the ditches (and burn!) at a very low profile and semi-integrated look.
If what you got out of them is what you intended, I say awesome!

isaacfinnegan

Badlands
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to try this out. Can you share the 3d models?

OP
OP
TeocaliMG

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to try this out. Can you share the 3d models?
Sure, DM me and I will send an STL. You will need to buy some fasteners, originally, I think I used standard size 8 or something, but the black coating rusts too easily, so I made another version for M4 bolts (a tad smaller) that are stainless steel. I haven't swapped over yet because the rust spots really aren't too bad. Wish there was a good black coated stainless product.

GeeDubya75

Badlands
First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch and 2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure, DM me and I will send an STL. You will need to buy some fasteners, originally, I think I used standard size 8 or something, but the black coating rusts too easily, so I made another version for M4 bolts (a tad smaller) that are stainless steel. I haven't swapped over yet because the rust spots really aren't too bad. Wish there was a good black coated stainless product.
Try black anodized aluminum screws.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bla...IBAzIuMpgBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

OP
OP
TeocaliMG

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model