Feliberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Platinum, 2007 Acura TL Type S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got my email saying shipped. The date on the tracker shows shipped on 4/16, just 2 days after the built date. Ford is so messed up with keeping websites and apps updated with correct information.
Sponsored

HItman84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got my email saying shipped. The date on the tracker shows shipped on 4/16, just 2 days after the built date. Ford is so messed up with keeping websites and apps updated with correct information.
You're Getting more info then I did hah. Mine went from built to in production to final prep.
I pick her up tomorrow.

Philrod

Outer Banks
First Name
Feliberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You're Getting more info then I did hah. Mine went from built to in production to final prep.
I pick her up tomorrow.
LOL They are horrible with information. Mine went from built back to order confirmed. My salesman messaged me last week saying he showed it in transit but the tracker still was sitting on order confirmed. This morning I got the email saying shipped. Looked at the tracker and it shows shipped on the 16th. After it arrives the dealer still has to install the tow hitch. I figure a week or more before I get to pick it up.

OP
OP
srt8gofast

srt8gofast

Raptor
First Name
Baum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee SRT, 24 BRaptor ordered Jan26
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You’ll be enjoying yours very soon Philrod!

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/1/2024 Dogwood
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/1/2024 Shadow

Sponsored

Philrod

Outer Banks
First Name
Feliberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well Finally took delivery. A few minor hiccups but the wife is happy and that's what matters.

First hiccup was it has been at the dealership since Tuesday but my salesman was never told and he hadn't checked until I asked him about it yesterday. Second hiccup was the tow package. No one knew where it was until this morning. So installation will be scheduled in the near future. Third hiccup was during the test drive a trim piece fell off. Now that has to be ordered.

On the plus side I was pleasantly surprised I was able to get D plan price. When I asked the owners of the dealership before I ordered, one sent me to the other and that one wouldn't commit. He said we'll figure something out when it comes in.
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/1/2024 Delivery day

HItman84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
what's the first mod you guys did? I put on the mabbet mud guards and wired up my dash cam.
I'm thinking of replacing the oem running boards with the hdx nerf steps

HItman84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well....hasn't even been 3 weeks and got a cracked in the windshield.

OP
OP
srt8gofast

srt8gofast

Raptor
First Name
Baum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee SRT, 24 BRaptor ordered Jan26
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well....hasn't even been 3 weeks and got a cracked in the windshield.
Already?! Oh no!

To your earlier question, my first order of business was tint all around, paint-matching reaper front shackles from MHI, hitch 4th brake light/reverse kit, DV8 Front plate holder, and haven't yet installed/used: Broncover, Oracle spare tire brake light ring, paint-matching rear recovery mounts, doorsill guards, hard door pocket/holders.

HItman84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Already?! Oh no!

To your earlier question, my first order of business was tint all around, paint-matching reaper front shackles from MHI, hitch 4th brake light/reverse kit, DV8 Front plate holder, and haven't yet installed/used: Broncover, Oracle spare tire brake light ring, paint-matching rear recovery mounts, doorsill guards, hard door pocket/holders.
Nice!
Yep was on my way to work. Heard a quiet a smack. Didn't see anything so thought it was a bug. Had a co worker jump in passenger to run to store and he saw it near the camera and sensors on the passenger side.
Got safelite coming toward the end of the month. Luckily I added 0 dollar glass to my Insurance.
Sponsored