First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got a text from my Salesman. The delivery date has now been changed to May 12th to the 18th. It was originally April 25th to the 30th even though the chat said April 20th to the 25th. I don't get it. With logistics technology what it is today, you would think that they could get this right or at least close. It seems like things fall apart once they are built. Frustrating. šŸ˜¤ Who else did not receive their Bronco's yet?

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Still no Bronco here either. Salesman has no update and the pizza tracker stuck in production. One Ford Chat gave me an ambiguous update as ā€œIn production/produced with a time window of 4/25-5/1ā€ but couldnā€™t really explain if that meant it was still being worked on and completed in that window or if it was done and being shipped in the window or if it had shipped and would be delivered in that window. They told me to check with my dealer who told me to check with Ford customer service. All in all very frustrating but not unexpected really. Just hopeful it will arrive sooner than later. Iā€™ll make a fuss after the 1st if I havenā€™t seen or heard any movement. Fingers crossed šŸ¤ž it ships and arrives soonish. The waiting is the hardest part!

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only thing I learned from before is once it leaves the plant delivery schedule is at the mercy of the rail line or convoy/shipper.
There used to be a way to get your rail car no. or the equivalent for convoy and track directly through the shipping by passing Ford.
Iā€™ll try to find that and post if I can

Sponsored

titleDISC

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2Dr Badlands SAS Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only thing I learned from before is once it leaves the plant delivery schedule is at the mercy of the rail line or convoy/shipper.
There used to be a way to get your rail car no. or the equivalent for convoy and track directly through the shipping by passing Ford.
Iā€™ll try to find that and post if I can

Ford Chat provided me with a rail car number back on 4/19. I looked at ways to track the rail car, but was unwilling to pay for a service to do that. I tried through the CSX website but again they want you to setup a business account in order to track cars (rail) so I am just twiddling thumbs until Steve (oh Steve Atwater is what I am currently referring to my Bronco as he is a HOF Denver Bronco safety who wore # 2.7 or um 27) arrives at the dealer.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's cumbersome but the automated call-in line for rail tracking is free. You just have to learn the proper sequence to input your rail car no.

Hopefully you'll get some luck either way.

titleDISC

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2Dr Badlands SAS Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's cumbersome but the automated call-in line for rail tracking is free. You just have to learn the proper sequence to input your rail car no.

Hopefully you'll get some luck either way.

That was super easy to track the car with that phone system! I now know my Bronco made it to Houston (area) on April 23rd. Cool! I was expecting it to be in the Dallas area, but I am in-between so no worries. Very exciting :) Thanks!

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I looked at the convoy tracking website but you need a login and didn't see where you could even create an account. My guess is that is for dealers only. Thanks for sharing though.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I looked at the convoy tracking website but you need a login and didn't see where you could even create an account. My guess is that is for dealers only. Thanks for sharing though.
Let me see if I can resurrect something more useful from our earlier thread. I seem to remember it's harder when shipping convoy and you're more at the willingness of the carrier to help?

I'll see what I can find.

Sponsored

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, it seems the carriers may no longer be easy to access and track for "outsiders". Pretty sure the palsapp is really for dealers with a login acct.

If your dealer is willing and cooperative they can find out a lot more than we can with VinView. Our previous build week little band from last year happened to have a member married to someone at the KY Plant and they were able to get much better tracking and update info.

So unfortunately I couldn't resurrect anything helpful.

Sorry but keep the faith; it'll get here.

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice! Looks awesome

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So my tracker updated to shipping to a different dealership. Turns out the dealership I ordered from has been sold to another dealership. I'm feeling like it's shady but my salesman says nothings changed. No other change on my tracking, still in production. Ford customer service has no info. Other than it was anticipated to arrive 4/25-5/1 but thats subject to change as per the customer service rep considering they show it hasn't shipped yet. Ugh

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question for those fortunates that have received their Broncos.
When you get in to start up, what graphics do you see on your center screen?
My ā€˜23 Badlands had a little ā€œintroā€ start-up with rolling/tumbling rocks in some western looking landscape that transformed into a Bronco.
Now my screen only has a blank blue background with an outline of a Bronco in the center; no clever graphic start up video.

Iā€™m curious if my software needs some update or reboot.

Any help? What do you guys see at start-up?
Sponsored