First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine does not show the rocks becoming the Bronco either. Just blue screen with a bronco outline.
Sponsored

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine does not show the rocks becoming the Bronco either. Just blue screen with a bronco outline.
Thanks. Not intending to derail our thread just looking for education on what's going on. Got some feedback from builds within 1-2wks of mine that still have the tumbling rocks.

Thanks again for any feedback.

And good luck to those still in limbo. Surely it won't be long, tumbling rocks or not.

B@ndit

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, TJ gone but not forgotten
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Question for those fortunates that have received their Broncos.
When you get in to start up, what graphics do you see on your center screen?
My ā€˜23 Badlands had a little ā€œintroā€ start-up with rolling/tumbling rocks in some western looking landscape that transformed into a Bronco.
Now my screen only has a blank blue background with an outline of a Bronco in the center; no clever graphic start up video.

Iā€™m curious if my software needs some update or reboot.

Any help? What do you guys see at start-up?
The Rocky Mountainesk scene is on my gauges at start up, the center console touch screen is as you described on start up. Also have the infamous window rattle, found when I googled it to see if it was common and first hit was to a thread on these boards. Besides the window rattle, 3/4 of the way down on the first tank and really loving each drive more and more.

I know threads are beat to death on it but since we plan on keeping it for a long long long time as with our TJ for 24 years, what is everyoneā€™s plan for the first break in oil change?

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As youā€™ve probably found some of the window rattle can be improved with adjustments/tightening.

Sounds like youā€™ve read some of the threads on oil change, change ā€œdrive line fluidsā€, pros and cons of earlyā€¦, etc.

I spoke to our service guy weā€™ve known and trusted for over 20yrs; he confirmed they donā€™t use ā€œbreak in oilā€ at the factory for new builds anymore. He said you donā€™t need to change at 1000mi these days but just on a regular schedule, 3k-6k typically. The official info I could find was something like 7500. Iā€™m definitely not waiting that long

My plan is to watch the on board ā€œpredictorā€ and change no later than 3k. I plan to physically check it periodically up to that point rather than trust the gauge.

Pegasus22

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I also plan on a change at 3k. I have a 2020 ranger with the same 2.3 so I can buy oil filters in bulk. Lol. I will switch over to a full synthetic after the first change then every 5k.

I also have a catch can I will be installing within the next week or so.

Sponsored

titleDISC

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2Dr Badlands SAS Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright Gang, my Bronco has arrived!

First impression is a good one!

Sorry to report I had zero tumbling boulders on any displays at any point.
My local dealership here in Nacogdoches TX was fantastic to deal with and I actually enjoyed this experience (even with the waiting) of which this thread helped on that front.

I showed y'all mine now keep'em coming as the Broncos continue to make it home!

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/08/2024 IMG_8935

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
congrats - a great looking Bronco! Nice choice

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome. Congrats. Have fun. Thats what it is all about.

titleDISC

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry (not really) to pile on with the pics but the evening I picked up my Bronco there was an event at the dealership on their mini-off road course (pretty dang cool) where we had an opportunity to run the course with an experienced "wheeler" as well as experienced spotters. Below are a couple picks of the best obstacle and a post completion of said obstacle. VERY FUN!

not so great look at the front side
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/08/2024 StairsTipto

very relieved spouse in the passenger seat after completion and earning our first couple skid plate scrapes
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/08/2024 OtherSideStairs

Pretty awesome I was able to run their mini course on the first day of ownership. The dealer helps with a local off-road club (not Bronco specific, a sweet extremely tricked out old XTerra was out there too). They built the course and many of the employees are members of the club. My salesman has a 4x4 Maverick on 33's that is incredible :)

We ran the course multiple times and even picked up on two-footed driving which is very effective for this noob. Our instructor, Ronnie, even climbed in the back seat of my 2 door. Sorry Ronnie.

Hope y'all can share some stuff like this too.

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™m so happy for all of you cruising around in your new Broncos but Iā€™m feeling more despondent as time goes on. Here I am over a month from our build week with no idea what is happening with my vehicle or when it might be arriving.
Does customer service created a case to investigate whatā€™s going on with why my Bronco is tracking to be delivered to a different dealership from the one I ordered it from. They called and left a message that they ā€œescalated the caseā€ whatever that means. When trying to follow up with the person working the case I got shuffled around so many times on the phone that I gave up after over a half hour of giving the same information to several agents that said they would transfer me to the agent handling the case only to have them transfer me to the general number again.
My salesman at the dealership is no help and he says he canā€™t find any information as to why my Bronco is stuck in production for a month. Iā€™m so frustrated and disconcerted by Fords customer service that I am considering how I can get my deposit back and take my business elsewhere. Has me considering the new Toyota Land Cruiser.
And I know itā€™s not unusual to have to wait for the Bronco and all itā€™s just that I feel like Iā€™m being given the runaround by all parties involved. And this spring weather isnā€™t helping as I want to be cruising around with the top off and getting out of the city to hit the trails. Ugh šŸ˜©

Ok rant over.

Sponsored

titleDISC

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m so happy for all of you cruising around in your new Broncos but Iā€™m feeling more despondent as time goes on. Here I am over a month from our build week with no idea what is happening with my vehicle or when it might be arriving.
Does customer service created a case to investigate whatā€™s going on with why my Bronco is tracking to be delivered to a different dealership from the one I ordered it from. They called and left a message that they ā€œescalated the caseā€ whatever that means. When trying to follow up with the person working the case I got shuffled around so many times on the phone that I gave up after over a half hour of giving the same information to several agents that said they would transfer me to the agent handling the case only to have them transfer me to the general number again.
My salesman at the dealership is no help and he says he canā€™t find any information as to why my Bronco is stuck in production for a month. Iā€™m so frustrated and disconcerted by Fords customer service that I am considering how I can get my deposit back and take my business elsewhere. Has me considering the new Toyota Land Cruiser.
And I know itā€™s not unusual to have to wait for the Bronco and all itā€™s just that I feel like Iā€™m being given the runaround by all parties involved. And this spring weather isnā€™t helping as I want to be cruising around with the top off and getting out of the city to hit the trails. Ugh šŸ˜©

Ok rant over.

Your frustration seems warranted! I hate to hear stuff like this. Good luck.

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You would think someone would know where it is in the system. Although mine is built (allegedly) there has been no movement or correspondence since March 15th. I was told by my dealer it would be there between the 24th and 30th of April but the Ford Chat told me the 16th to the 20th. When both of those came and went, my dealer said May 12th to the 18th, so I am crossing my fingers for next week. Your situation seems way worse than me so good luck. Keep us posted.

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ok rant over.
I feel for you. Mine was built on 4/12 and has sat at the factory since. Hasn't shipped or anything, I was getting frustrated and seeing others in our build week get theirs was not helping me. Where I finally hit the wall was when I looked at dealer inventories and saw ones from our build week showing up on the lot. I told my dealer that if mine didn't ship the following week that I would start looking at other options. He understood.

That was last week and late afternoon on Friday I set up financing with my credit union and started talking to another dealer. They had one on their lot that was nearly identical to what I ordered minus the engine block heater and plus the tube steps which I'll offer up here once my AR Stirrup steps arrive. It's build week was 3/18 with a blend of 3/22. I decided that I could live without the block heater.

I finalized everything on Monday with the other dealer for $4800 under MSRP and I pick it up tomorrow. Now it's a six hour drive for me each way but I have a long history of being willing to go long distances to get what I want and to make a good deal.

In the end my advice would be to look around, comb dealer inventories, there is usually a dealer within a couple hours drive that is doing discounts under MSRP, you just have to find them. The other thing that was noticeable was that another month went by and Ford produced far more units than it sold so that tells me there will start being more showing up on dealer lots.

Best of luck!

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I feel for you. Mine was built on 4/12 and has sat at the factory since. Hasn't shipped or anything, I was getting frustrated and seeing others in our build week get theirs was not helping me. Where I finally hit the wall was when I looked at dealer inventories and saw ones from our build week showing up on the lot. I told my dealer that if mine didn't ship the following week that I would start looking at other options. He understood.

That was last week and late afternoon on Friday I set up financing with my credit union and started talking to another dealer. They had one on their lot that was nearly identical to what I ordered minus the engine block heater and plus the tube steps which I'll offer up here once my AR Stirrup steps arrive. It's build week was 3/18 with a blend of 3/22. I decided that I could live without the block heater.

I finalized everything on Monday with the other dealer for $4800 under MSRP and I pick it up tomorrow. Now it's a six hour drive for me each way but I have a long history of being willing to go long distances to get what I want and to make a good deal.

In the end my advice would be to look around, comb dealer inventories, there is usually a dealer within a couple hours drive that is doing discounts under MSRP, you just have to find them. The other thing that was noticeable was that another month went by and Ford produced far more units than it sold so that tells me there will start being more showing up on dealer lots.

Best of luck!
I appreciate your advice and feel your frustration. I have been looking around to see whatā€™s available and might end up pulling the trigger on something else. In the end these are first world problems and itā€™s not the end of the world. I just wish there was a lot more transparency than what I am getting from all parties involved. I just want it to make sense.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know it's frustrating, especially with others in our week already having gotten ours. And yes, it's no consolation but it used to be like this for most everybody.

I can only suggest you pursue the customer service. It seems like at this point any QC check would be close to being resolved. My first one spent weeks on dirt mountain as we called it back then with absolutely no info and no explanation. Those days are thankfully past so hopefully it can't be much longer. Hopefully.

Good luck and keep updating us if you like; we can at least offer moral support.
Sponsored