First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Braptor kit is modeled after what we all look up to, the Bronco Raptor.

Ford Bronco Bronco Braptor Graphics Decal Kit (2 DR and 4DR) + πŸ†• Update braptor 2

Styled to mimic the Raptors aggressive kit, we've taken it up a notch and are offering additional colors and an optional matching hood graphic. While normally done in the gray tones, we've added Orange, Blue, Gray and a Brown to go with those who sport bronze wheels.

Ford Bronco Bronco Braptor Graphics Decal Kit (2 DR and 4DR) + πŸ†• Update IMG_9337.JPG
Ford Bronco Bronco Braptor Graphics Decal Kit (2 DR and 4DR) + πŸ†• Update IMG_9329.JPG
Ford Bronco Bronco Braptor Graphics Decal Kit (2 DR and 4DR) + πŸ†• Update IMG_9326.JPG
Ford Bronco Bronco Braptor Graphics Decal Kit (2 DR and 4DR) + πŸ†• Update IMG_9322.JPG

⚠ THIS IS FOR NON-RAPTORS ONLY. WILL NOT FIT BRONCO RAPTOR!
Satin laminate is standard. Just like all our vehicle kits, we are using premium cast wrap vinyl, this in 3M IJ180MC with 8520 satin laminate, for an easy, DRY installation. All kits are cut to fit, we do wrap the edges on the door seams for a seamless look.

Ford Bronco Bronco Braptor Graphics Decal Kit (2 DR and 4DR) + πŸ†• Update Braptor 2-door 01
Ford Bronco Bronco Braptor Graphics Decal Kit (2 DR and 4DR) + πŸ†• Update Jammers Braptor 01

⚠ THIS IS FOR NON-RAPTORS ONLY. WILL NOT FIT BRONCO RAPTOR!

πŸ†• ADDED:

Taking more cues from the 24 model, we've added the window extension for the hardtop models.

Ford Bronco Bronco Braptor Graphics Decal Kit (2 DR and 4DR) + πŸ†• Update braptor 1

If you prefer just the body section, order the "soft-top" version which will delete the extension. (yes, we know the 2-door doesn't come with a soft-top, but for the 4-door, it's how we differentiate the two options)

After several custom kits, we're now offering the Gray kit with Orange accents as an option. If you'd like another accent color, please call us directly. And don't forget, we can add custom text or logos in your stripe, however we do ask that you call or email for these custom inquiries! While these kits are designed for the DIY'er, we always recommend a professional wrap installer if you're hesitant. However, we have provided you a demo install video on our
Ford Bronco Bronco Braptor Graphics Decal Kit (2 DR and 4DR) + πŸ†• Update youtube-logo-png-picture-13

Ford Bronco Bronco Braptor Graphics Decal Kit (2 DR and 4DR) + πŸ†• Update braptor

For more information and inquires, please do not hesitate to contact us

Phone: 713.783.4739
Email: [email protected]
Sponsored

Last edited:

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LOL, we look up to? Pulling up a chair. Responses might be froggy and entertaining.

While I dislike the Raptor graphics personally, I do appreciate some of the color variation you are offering.
I'm sure they mean literally, for the many with stock suspension... It is *taller* πŸ˜‰

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really do like this style, but I see many regular F-150s rolling around with Raptor style graphics, and...I just don't want to be that guy.

Sponsored

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure they mean literally, for the many with stock suspension... It is *taller* πŸ˜‰
My experience has been the short ones are the most feistyβ€¦πŸ˜œ

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does the 2 door version come with digital mud on the hardtop?

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I really do like this style, but I see many regular F-150s rolling around with Raptor style graphics, and...I just don't want to be that guy.
Me either. I think it’s a form of upbadging.. the one option I didn’t get was the graphics. I was thinking about getting rid of my Raptor but this article kind of assures it, everybody else wishes theiy had a Raptor.

OP
OP
LuisF.Recio

LuisF.Recio

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to know too!
The answer is yes, the 2 door version can have the digital mud on the hardtop.

Just have to choose hardtop (include extension) or hardtop (includes hood and extension).

G1D1UP

Wildtrak
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Silly question, but....how small do those graphics come?

All kidding aside, I like the graphics on the red Bronc. They pop pretty cool and I do appreciate their efforts in the crazy decal world or mods.

Ford Bronco Bronco Braptor Graphics Decal Kit (2 DR and 4DR) + πŸ†• Update Main-FB-1080x570
Sponsored