Sponsored

Best lift kit for non sas going for sas look?

Amitch2179

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any recommendations for a non-Sasquatch Outer Banks cheap effective lift kit that would give me the same height as a Sasquatch?

appreciate any suggestions!
Sponsored

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You would need two 1.5" leveling kits, for front and rear. Or, find Sas takeoffs. If yo can't find Sas takeoffs, get non-Sas Badlands takeoffs and call it a day. BL is only .4" lower than Sas and its the cheapest way to get a shock upgrade.

Last edited:

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Zone 2 inch spacers. Will give you the look you want

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Broncbuster offers 1.5" billet aluminum shock spacers. Thats what I have on my Badlands.
Lifts front and back 1.5".

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any recommendations for a non-Sasquatch Outer Banks cheap effective lift kit that would give me the same height as a Sasquatch?

appreciate any suggestions!
I bought a two inch front "leveling" kit that consists of three pucks. I'm going to put only two pucks on the front, and put the third puck on the back. I think that will give me the lift/level I'm after on my base with 35s. Waiting for summer weather to break out the tools and get it done.

Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Go to Bilstein 5100's, set the ride height at 1" or 1.5" over stock, and enjoy better suspension and the higher ride height for under $800 in parts without worrying about your CV's getting overextended at full droop.

Biff

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CR-V AWD SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Go to Bilstein 5100's, set the ride height at 1" or 1.5" over stock, and enjoy better suspension and the higher ride height for under $800 in parts without worrying about your CV's getting overextended at full droop.
This is likely the route I am going to go as shipping on any SAS takeoffs I find is almost the cost of the takeoffs themselves. I’m hoping the 5100s smooth out some of the body roll in turns and jarring bumps at highway speeds that the stock Hitachis exhibit. I rode in an F150 with 5100s added on some pretty rough trails, and they were night and day difference over its stock suspension it had previously, and the reviews I have read when they are added to Broncos state the same. 1.5” front 1” rear seems to be the sweet spot.

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is likely the route I am going to go as shipping on any SAS takeoffs I find is almost the cost of the takeoffs themselves. I’m hoping the 5100s smooth out some of the body roll in turns and jarring bumps at highway speeds that the stock Hitachis exhibit. I rode in an F150 with 5100s added on some pretty rough trails, and they were night and day difference over its stock suspension it had previously, and the reviews I have read when they are added to Broncos state the same. 1.5” front 1” rear seems to be the sweet spot.
I went 1" and 1" as I couldn't care less about looking level unloaded when I often am carrying a bunch of stuff. Even there I lost a bit of rake.

I will likely go to 1.5" front if I add a winch or maybe 1.5" front and rear. I'll be buying a ratcheting box end wrench before changing the rears. The top three nuts are a pain clearance-wise and mine were WAY over torqued from the factory, probably 100+ foot-pounds.

I can now turn into corners without the suspension destabilizing and they are great on the freeway. Outside of the reservoirs they might be better than stock Bilsteins but I'd need to drive them back to back. Best of all you don't need to worry about 2.3 vs 2.7 and model/doors as you reuse your springs.

Sponsored

Biff

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CR-V AWD SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I appreciate your feedback and I love that the 5100s are adjustable for when I inevitably add a winch. I really like that the Body Armor Odyssey front bumper I installed is winch-ready for when that time comes, and with the 5100s I can raise the fronts to the next circlip to compensate for the added weight.

Mike leggiero

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A 2 inch puck lift will run from 80 to 250 depending on kit. 5100 are 600 if you want to improve ride.

Blu6GBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A 2 inch puck lift will run from 80 to 250 depending on kit. 5100 are 600 if you want to improve ride.
Interesting thread. Would the same recommendation apply coming from a non-sas 22' badlands which has factory Bilstein ?

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting thread. Would the same recommendation apply coming from a non-sas 22' badlands which has factory Bilstein ?
5100 is an upgrade from Hitachis.
6100 is an upgrade from all yellow Bilsteins.