Sponsored

AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not usually a “forum” guy, but I made this account to see if anyone knew what was going on with these guys. Is AR still in business?

I’ve not received any email responses from them for like two months despite reaching out to the pit crew email. (All messages I sent were very polite of course)

My magnum stirrups have been on order for over six months and now that I’m looking around the posts here, it seems like multiple people are in the same boat with not only this product, but several others as well.

I also did a google and looked over on the Grenadier and Land Cruiser forums since I saw AR advertising products for those vehicles. Eightlug has very recent posts on both saying 6 to 8 weeks delivery.

Bottom line, it’d be nice to find out when I can actually expect delivery or at least get some truthful details on what exactly is the issue.

At the end of the day, I’d love to be a satisfied customer but at this rate I don’t think that’s going to happen.

P.S. Apologies for this comment turning into more of a complaint than the search for answers it was originally intended as.

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not usually a “forum” guy, but I made this account to see if anyone knew what was going on with these guys. Is AR still in business?

I’ve not received any email responses from them for like two months despite reaching out to the pit crew email. (All messages I sent were very polite of course)

My magnum stirrups have been on order for over six months and now that I’m looking around the posts here, it seems like multiple people are in the same boat with not only this product, but several others as well.

I also did a google and looked over on the Grenadier and Land Cruiser forums since I saw AR advertising products for those vehicles. Eightlug has very recent posts on both saying 6 to 8 weeks delivery.

Bottom line, it’d be nice to find out when I can actually expect delivery or at least get some truthful details on what exactly is the issue.

At the end of the day, I’d love to be a satisfied customer but at this rate I don’t think that’s going to happen.

P.S. Apologies for this comment turning into more of a complaint than the search for answers it was originally intended as.
It blows my mind the owner is still claiming 6-8 weeks. I’ve been waiting over 7 months for my magnum stirrups, and it is impossible to get a response from them. I also ordered Baja Designs lights from them a month ago and still have not received them. I was told my order “slipped through the cracks”. They’re just a terribly run business and somehow still get away with not responding to customers and lying about their lead times.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FWIW I’ve purchased a few accessories from AR including the magnums. I have had no issues with ordering, shipping or the products. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from them again. They’re stuff is definitely worth the wait.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

FWIW I’ve purchased a few accessories from AR including the magnums. I have had no issues with ordering, shipping or the products. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from them again. They’re stuff is definitely worth the wait.
You seem to be one of the few. 6-8 weeks in today’s world for a custom machined part is about normal. 6-8 months is not.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you don’t mind me asking: When did you order/receive your stuff?

Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to be the norm at this time.

Ajay007001

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m surprised that as a sponsor of the forum AR isn’t as upfront with people on this forum. Looking at their account history (at least their know account) they haven’t posted or interacted with the community for 2 weeks now and it seemed to be more of the defensive. I believe they are great product from the pictures posted they look incredible and personally I do not mind the long lead time as long as their is transparency. Stating 6-8 weeks when orders are just starting to arrive now from October/November as well as in March saying they should be caught up with ~4 week backlog by end of March or April is deceptive at best. I’m surprised as a sponsor of bronco6g they do this.

Erniep27

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sucks to hear I was thinking about ordering again from AR but after hearing all the back up lead times. Its best I don’t 😕

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m surprised that as a sponsor of the forum AR isn’t as upfront with people on this forum. Looking at their account history (at least their know account) they haven’t posted or interacted with the community for 2 weeks now and it seemed to be more of the defensive. I believe they are great product from the pictures posted they look incredible and personally I do not mind the long lead time as long as their is transparency. Stating 6-8 weeks when orders are just starting to arrive now from October/November as well as in March saying they should be caught up with ~4 week backlog by end of March or April is deceptive at best. I’m surprised as a sponsor of bronco6g they do this.
Idk about their relationship with the 6g forum beyond being a sponsor but having now read and searched forums, facebook, etc. it seems that this isn’t a new pattern with AR. I think there was a lot of understanding within the community for delays over the last few years but it seems like that has shifted to them taking advantage of that understanding. Any complaints are dismissed with the party line of “we’re a boutique vendor” (which we get) but there’s a limit there to people’s patience.

endovein

Wildtrak
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered stirrups and badges for a two door in early April. Still waiting. Did order a slap and balls the beginning of May, they're now advertising a two week wait on them. I contacted them via facebook messenger and they did respond after a few days. Said they were waiting on the color of balls I ordered so I changed colors and received the slap and balls today. I worry they're having financial issues and I will be out 1500.00. They should offer an expedited price, at this point I would be willing to pay it to be done with it. My two cents anyway
Sponsored