First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've found a couple, but I've genuinely found no dealership stock Black Diamond, just used ones. Same thing with Big Bend Sasquatch, haven't seen a single one in my months of perusing.
Got lucky and found one in Central CA a few weeks ago. That is why I paid $1k over current MSRP for my BD (was $2.5k over original MSRP where the hard top was a $800 option and the HD bumper was something like $300). By the time I would have gotten my hands on one at MSRP, the MSRP would likely be more than I paid.
Sponsored

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Inflation is here for a while, the pandemic has ruined the work ethic and to get folks to work they pay more and thus need to charge more.
Food, housing and transportation are increasing.

subg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
..... a lot of us just want the rear locker and be done with it so that's really the only thing a lot of people would be missing.

You don't really need the locker. When I'm climbing a steep incline, I just have the passenger jump out and put a stick in the rear wheel through the BD wheel spaces. Every few inches they can add a new stick.

Or you can just spend a few thousand to upgrade.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
You don't really need the locker. When I'm climbing a steep incline, I just have the passenger jump out and put a stick in the rear wheel through the BD wheel spaces. Every few inches they can add a new stick.

When it's 30 below and you are bucking 2 ft of snow, they sure come in handy........ beats the heck out of carrying a cord of wood, for your stick boy.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My BRaptor increased $14k from my first one sold out from under me by dealer in Dec, to my current one in production this week.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

A locker is required for pavement drivers to fantasize about using a locker they never use. Make sense? ;)

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had mine for a full year now. For fun, I priced the exact same vehicle the other day and it was $10,000 CAD more than what I paid.

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've found a couple, but I've genuinely found no dealership stock Black Diamond, just used ones. Same thing with Big Bend Sasquatch, haven't seen a single one in my months of perusing.
This had me puzzled too. I just went ahead an ordered a BD because they aren't many on lots in my area neither. My build is BD SAS 2.7 MIC with the lowly standard equipment and was under $53k. Most of the dealer stock is LUX or HIGH package BL's and WT's that bring over $62K. My guess, and it's only a guess, is that the BD package is not as profitable (i.e. a better bargain)? Also brings me to the thought: Are BD's, since not ordered that often, are going to wind up being a longer build time than the more popular trims?

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I definitely thought the same thing. Ordered a BD to get the MGV but now I can get a base Sqautch w/ 2.7 and Hardtop for what I am paying for a BD with mid package without Sqautch.
Based on my obsessive/compulsive dicking around with build and price (from the beginning of build and price) the two vehicles you described have pretty much always been within a few dollars of each other, causing much angst when it finally came time to put a Bronco on paper. I think basesquatch was maybe $1k less.

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This had me puzzled too. I just went ahead an ordered a BD because they aren't many on lots in my area neither. My build is BD SAS 2.7 MIC with the lowly standard equipment and was under $53k. Most of the dealer stock is LUX or HIGH package BL's and WT's that bring over $62K. My guess, and it's only a guess, is that the BD package is not as profitable (i.e. a better bargain)? Also brings me to the thought: Are BD's, since not ordered that often, are going to wind up being a longer build time than the more popular trims?
I ordered a BD Hardtop in December 21. Not built yet. Supposed to be June. I believe you are on to something as far as it being a slow build. I bought a Big Bend Squatch off the lot, so I've had 7 months extra Bronco happiness? Sasquatch? Way worth it for me. Am I gonna miss the floors? Yea, I am, but shrug.

Brandonj83

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not if I add the Sas to the BD. This is a Base Sas with 2.7 and hardtop I built back in December. The same time frame a black Diamond was was ~52k for a 2.7 hardtop Sas.
Ford Bronco Another Price Increase? 945B6722-BE98-475E-8A17-D835E59851E5

Brandonj83

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just built the same Bronco base with sas as the one above and it’s $51,275! Man these prices have gone crazy since beginning of the year. I could have bought one back in Feb and paid the 5k over MSRP and been right where MSRP is now. I wouldn’t have MGV but would at least have a Bronco.

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not if I add the Sas to the BD. This is a Base Sas with 2.7 and hardtop I built back in December. The same time frame a black Diamond was was ~52k for a 2.7 hardtop Sas.
Ford Bronco Another Price Increase? 945B6722-BE98-475E-8A17-D835E59851E5
I didn't realize. I built out a few back in October of last year, but didn't remember the pricing. So 5k increase in 6 months. Jeez.... BTW, have you taken delivery of yours yet?

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks