Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder how long is current wait time for Anderson top???
I swung by the shop I ordered mine from to talk to them for a minute. The owner said he got an email that Anderson sent out a blast saying "in stock". So find a local dealer and give them a call.

AZBaseSquatch

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just installed my newly received Anderson Composites white hardtop today. Build quality appears impressive and installation was relatively easy. Coming from a soft top, my initial impression is that road and wind noise is reduced by 40% to 50%. Only a few hours in but couldn’t be happier with the product for now.

IMG_1338.jpeg

IMG_1340.jpeg

IMG_1342.jpeg

IMG_1344.jpeg

This looks amazing....does anyone know how closely this AC White top will match the Oxford white broncos??

newsman9

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This looks amazing....does anyone know how closely this AC White top will match the Oxford white broncos??
My dealer said The AC white top is NOT a match, and was careful to make sure I wasn't trying to color match to a white Bronco when I finalized my order. It's a white-white for sure.

How do I know? I also installed mine yesterday, and it was indeed pretty painless (getting the soft top off was most of the work). Rush hour in Houston was blissfully quiet this morning - I had gotten so used to the ambient city noise with the softie that it felt like I was driving a Rolls (minor exaggeration there).

I'm almost embarrassed to add that it was almost two months on the nose from order date to delivery date, which BMC Extreme Customs said was the fastest they'd seen. He hypothesized I got in just in time to make it into this first white batch, so I think my experience isn't necessarily a "new normal". After the Ford MIC debacle, the ADV version of Waiting for Godot and TURN deciding not to produce white tops — not to mention waiting nearly three years for my vehicle itself — I'll take it.

20240415_180516.jpg

20240415_180451.jpg

20240415_180501.jpg

20240415_180603.jpg

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer said The AC white top is NOT a match, and was careful to make sure I wasn't trying to color match to a white Bronco when I finalized my order. It's a white-white for sure.

How do I know? I also installed mine yesterday, and it was indeed pretty painless (getting the soft top off was most of the work). Rush hour in Houston was blissfully quiet this morning - I had gotten so used to the ambient city noise with the softie that it felt like I was driving a Rolls (minor exaggeration there).

I'm almost embarrassed to add that it was almost two months on the nose from order date to delivery date, which BMC Extreme Customs said was the fastest they'd seen. He hypothesized I got in just in time to make it into this first white batch, so I think my experience isn't necessarily a "new normal". After the Ford MIC debacle, the ADV version of Waiting for Godot and TURN deciding not to produce white tops — not to mention waiting nearly three years for my vehicle itself — I'll take it.

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 20240415_180603

Looks great on that green paint!

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question for people holding out on the ADV...why?

I'm curious as to the reason. Genuinely curious. I ask because I was a hold out on the Anderson Composite hard top and it was because of the OEM appearance and the white color. I was originally interested in the ADV when they announced, but when it had the slant I was out. I was interested in the Armadillo and then when they went with their very exaggerated slant (fastback) I was out, their price is very high too. Turn offroad came to market and I had already placed the order for Anderson, but it didn't have the look I wanted and again not in white. So I was holding out for Anderson for specific reasons. So I'm genuinely curious why people are still waiting?

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious as to the reason. Genuinely curious. I ask because I was a hold out on the Anderson Composite hard top and it was because of the OEM appearance and the white color. I was originally interested in the ADV when they announced, but when it had the slant I was out. I was interested in the Armadillo and then when they went with their very exaggerated slant (fastback) I was out, their price is very high too. Turn offroad came to market and I had already placed the order for Anderson, but it didn't have the look I wanted and again not in white. So I was holding out for Anderson for specific reasons. So I'm genuinely curious why people are still waiting?
I like the look and feel of the ADV, especially one piece. I don't really like any other options. The only alternative for me right now is to get the "lucky" email from Ford and order the OEM top.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the look and feel of the ADV, especially one piece. I don't really like any other options. The only alternative for me right now is to get the "lucky" email from Ford and order the OEM top.
Fair enough. I will say though that the AC top is basically a 1:1 recreation of the OEM top. Uses all OEM parts etc. I chose AC because of this AND the white, and of course at the time Ford wasn't offering to sell their top and I don't foresee myself getting that email even tho I have a 21.

Sponsored

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fair enough. I will say though that the AC top is basically a 1:1 recreation of the OEM top. Uses all OEM parts etc. I chose AC because of this AND the white, and of course at the time Ford wasn't offering to sell their top and I don't foresee myself getting that email even tho I have a 21.
I haven't seen AC but based on photos I see more grain and some other details that I don't like. So I am not sure if I want to try it or not. I will wait for the Ford email or the ADV one, depends on what comes first.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't seen AC but based on photos I see more grain and some other details that I don't like. So I am not sure if I want to try it or not. I will wait for the Ford email or the ADV one, depends on what comes first.
it's not as bad as people make it sound.

bronco5.jpg

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's not as bad as people make it sound.

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! bronco5
Agree. Just checked out and the top would cost more than ADV and not sure about the ETA. So it could be an option, but the last in the line of my preferences: ADV -> Ford -> AC

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Maybe some customers are wanting the two piece (left/right) front similar to the OEM? I've got an OEM 2-door hardtop, and unexpectedly the two piece front has proved useful, I'm liking that feature. On the other hand, I'm not liking the small spider cracks that have appeared on a small area of the back segment. :(
Sponsored