Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe Warpig.
How’s about we just settle at “ManBearPig”!

Impressive what you’ve done. Not sure why you’d want a fast brick, but if it’s to say it’s the fasted brick; you win!! :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ground_zero298

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How’s about we just settle at “ManBearPig”!

Impressive what you’ve done. Not sure why you’d want a fast brick, but if it’s to say it’s the fasted brick; you win!! :ROFLMAO:
It’s not all about that hp. It’s about the torque too. Embarrassing people at 30 is just a bonus.

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any updates on the beast? Did you ever bring it to the track? Also, do you know if IDA can increase the top speed limiter?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ground_zero298

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any updates on the beast? Did you ever bring it to the track? Also, do you if IDA can increase the top speed limiter?
I’ve lost interest in the bronco to tell ya the truth. I use to check the forums 20 times a day just to keep up on current info and products. I never asked ida about raising the limiter. I think they asked me if I wanted too but I’m told them to leave it stock. I’m just waiting on accutune to finish rebuilding my fox shocks then I’m selling it.

Bronco has turned into a city bitch vehicle now, at least where I live. At first it was cool because everyone was doing off road shit with it. Now it’s just another high school kid and soccer mom truck. The stupidity I see on Facebook and insta has embarrassed me to the point I don’t want anything to do with it anymore.

so currently it’s been sitting on a lift for over a month with the shocks and a arms gone. Waiting on accutune to fix what fox lied about. Honestly I’d rather drive the suburban everyday anyways. Super charged 6.2 is a lot of fun in the city. Still not as fun as the bronco I will admit.

I never did make it to the track. After I put the fox coil overs on it fucked the camber up so bad I didn’t really want to drive it. I went for a weekend trip with the guys from the Michigan bronco club for a weekend. I bowed out after 1 day the front end was so fucked up. Was worried I was gonna break 200 miles from home. The fox shock springs were such shit they couldn’t support the truck as it sat and I ordered the 4 door shocks for the higher spring weight. It does do sub 5’s 0-60 unloaded. Top off, extra gear out, carbon doors on. End result is it spinning the front tires on the weight transfer when the boost comes on. . Accutune is fixing that. My springs were half the weight they should have been.

Only thing I’m looking forward to is getting it back together, putting the front tires on the rear, then I’m gonna roast those bitches til they blow. Just wondering if I’m gonna be able to get into the boost and meth on a brake torque. If I can, it’s gonna be epic.

IMG_0279.jpeg

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ground_zero298 sad to hear, man.
Once you exit the Bronco scene, what's your next focus (other than the 'Burb)?
Some performance offroader or muscle/sports car?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ground_zero298

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ground_zero298 sad to hear, man.
Once you exit the Bronco scene, what's your next focus (other than the 'Burb)?
Some performance offroader or muscle/sports car?
Honestly I’m thinking about grabbing another x3 and modifying that. Would love to build a rock racer but that’s out of my budget. But that would be my dream build.

OP
OP
Ground_zero298

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly I’m thinking about grabbing another x3 and modifying that. Would love to build a rock racer but that’s out of my budget. But that would be my dream build.
X3 I sold when I got the bronco. Was 373 at the wheels.

62629378544__1B88A476-89E0-41EF-A0A4-6A371FF0ED7A.jpeg

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Only thing I’m looking forward to is getting it back together, putting the front tires on the rear, then I’m gonna roast those bitches til they blow. Just wondering if I’m gonna be able to get into the boost and meth on a brake torque. If I can, it’s gonna be epic.
Definitely bummed you're exiting the scene, but wish you the best on your future projects.
If you do get the chance to burn the tires down, then please make sure you have someone record it :)

I either plan to visit Livernois or IDA spring of 2024. I'll try pick up where you left off :)
I'm really hoping SCT or HP tuners cracks these as I'd like ZFG to tune my 2.7L & 10R60.

OP
OP
Ground_zero298

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely bummed you're exiting the scene, but wish you the best on your future projects.
If you do get the chance to burn the tires down, then please make sure you have someone record it :)

I either plan to visit Livernois or IDA spring of 2024. I'll try pick up where you left off :)
I'm really hoping SCT or HP tuners cracks these as I'd like ZFG to tune my 2.7L & 10R60.
No shit man, only thing holding me back from the 500 mark is the fuel map. They put a hell of an encryption on the bronco. I know Hennessy sent an under cover bronco to ida and jacked their tune. If they burn there will be video!

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco phase lasted 2 years, pretty unusual for vehicles to be in trend for so long. Also a bad product can really sour an experience. Took 60 days to get past my Metalcloak skid issue and back to wheeling.

Since your a real car person, we need jack stand pictures of the bronco. You officially joined project vehicle club.

OP
OP
Ground_zero298

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco phase lasted 2 years, pretty unusual for vehicles to be in trend for so long. Also a bad product can really sour an experience. Took 60 days to get past my Metalcloak skid issue and back to wheeling.

Since your a real car person, we need jack stand pictures of the bronco. You officially joined project vehicle club.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
You’re definitely not the only one moving on from the Bronco but you certainly pushed the modification envelope! Dealer lots around me are filling up with modded examples and most dealer orders are for Raptor, Heritage and pedestrian Big Bend and Outer Banks with leather and big screen. I’ve only added tint and bolt on skids and have some color coordinated stuff I haven’t put on yet. I’m keeping mine and put miles on slowly as it isn’t a daily. A bad modification experience and/or endless warranty issues would certainly sour the experience.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't have a chance to read the article or watch the video until later, but it seems crazy that your baseline is so far below a completely stock 2.7 bronco with all those modifications on top.
There are STOCK broncos making 240-245 rwhp.
Looking forward to watching this when I get home from work.
Tires will lower the number.

I don't understand why the OP has lost interest in the Bronco because of FB and forum posts? Who cares what other people think...

OP
OP
Ground_zero298

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tires will lower the number.

I don't understand why the OP has lost interest in the Bronco because of FB and forum posts? Who cares what other people think...
Yep. Them 90lbs 35” mudders sucked the power out. Plus the procal tune was removed and jb4 unhooked for the stock numbers. We wanted to see if any of the mods advertised in the market made a difference. They don’t. Not without some help from a tune of some sort be it a procal, jb4 or another plug in.

It’s a budget half ass built vehicle that I’m sick of upgrading. If I did another 2 door something it would be an older jeep with a real fucking motor and drivetrain in it. But I’d rather have another monster x3. Nothing like the accel out of those once you get close to 400 horse. I can’t see putting 120k into this bronco just to watch it fall apart over the next 2-3 years the way I drive it.

So my shocks are on the way back. Rear axle will crack next, front diff will go after that, half shafts are going to break, mold issues coming with the way they did the floor, the electrical gremlins, transfer case and drive shafts after that.

I actually work on my own shit. Every nut, every bolt, every nutsert, all the r and d, all the soldered and shrink wrap wires, and all the deutch connectors. Beside ida no one has touched my truck except for one of my friends that helped with the initial shock change over. I’ve seen the bs quality. I know what’s coming. I’d rather drop 80k into a x3 than 120k into this bronco. But as it sits I’m still under the price of a loaded braptor and mines more capable. I’m under 80k in right now including the price of the truck. Sell the bitch for 40 in the fall and order a x3 and a stage 6r motor.

And I’m one of the lucky ones. Only issues mine had was the front window I won’t let ford touch, and my tc button was dead from the factory, which I updated the module myself. Would never let them idiots touch something I own. Even mounted my own tires and balanced them, camber adjustment and alignment, me also. This time around I got adjustable a arms to fix the camber issue.

I know there’s others like me that spend hundreds of hours modding and tinkering, nothing but respect for those guys and gals that put the effort in and to those that wheel it to. Just wish it was better quality. I’m sure a few that pull there truck apart every weekend will chime in on the quality issues they’ve seen. I’m talking mechanical and wiring. Don’t care about the interior. Love the seats and steering wheel.

But I’ll rock it for the summer and dump it in the fall. End of the day there’s not another one like it out there. And if I did put portals on it like I planned but not wasting the money now, it would be awhile for some one to get on the trx4 level overall. Sema ain’t even got shit on my truck. I worked on that truck 4-6 days a week every night after work and on the weekends for over a year. Is a true multi purpose depending on how you load it.

I do know who ever gets it next will be getting a solid, low mileage well built truck with no warranty with a book of every wire path connector location, bolt size used, updates done. Plus a shit ton of extras. When’s she’s loaded it’s a fully capable overlander limited by fuel range. When unloaded it’s an ass raping sleeper from 28-70. When that 30 psi comes on which I know how to preload you can embarrass almost anyone that’s not ready for it. Specially at the 28 mph mark.

So it is an extremely fun truck to drive and I love the damn thing. But end of the day future quality issues is the deciding factor why I’m dumping it. I go hard on everything I own. I try to break shit. For someone in the city for a daily and light wheeling. I’d see no issues for them. But for what I use it for, it’s gonna be more hassle than it worth. X3’s easy to work on. Change a blown engine in a couple hours. Belt in 10 minutes.
Sponsored