First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Perfect additions to your Heritage... love everything done so far, red tow hooks and that stripe look great.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ROSSG

ROSSG

Heritage
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Charger SXT, 1981 Dodge W150,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My Jtopsusa cover showed up Friday afternoon so I decided to remove the hardtop and install it yesterday, took it for a ride today and I must day that I was extremely happy with the fit and sun protection it offers yet still giving you that open air feeling. I still need to pick a good 3"/2" suspension lift, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Ford Bronco 2024 2dr Robins Egg Heritage Build (Mods on the way) IMG_5143
Ford Bronco 2024 2dr Robins Egg Heritage Build (Mods on the way) IMG_5147
Ford Bronco 2024 2dr Robins Egg Heritage Build (Mods on the way) IMG_5149
Ford Bronco 2024 2dr Robins Egg Heritage Build (Mods on the way) IMG_5144
Ford Bronco 2024 2dr Robins Egg Heritage Build (Mods on the way) IMG_5153
Ford Bronco 2024 2dr Robins Egg Heritage Build (Mods on the way) IMG_5154

OP
OP
ROSSG

ROSSG

Heritage
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Received the “correct” vintage covers for my KC light bar I installed last week. And swapped out my sun visor for a factory Ford unit with the homelink installed.
IMG_5194.jpeg
IMG_5216.jpeg
IMG_5217.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
ROSSG

ROSSG

Heritage
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Another Cosmetic and Safety upgrade, I installed Oracle Flush mount taillights, there much brighter, (LED's) and reminds me of the Classic original Bronco.
Ford Bronco 2024 2dr Robins Egg Heritage Build (Mods on the way) IMG_5324
Ford Bronco 2024 2dr Robins Egg Heritage Build (Mods on the way) IMG_5331
Ford Bronco 2024 2dr Robins Egg Heritage Build (Mods on the way) IMG_5330
Ford Bronco 2024 2dr Robins Egg Heritage Build (Mods on the way) IMG_5340

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I still need to pick a good 3"/2" suspension lift, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.
I have been following... I really like your build so far. Looks really good!

For a 2 to 3 inch lift... Highly Highly recommend calling Accutune and having a discussion with them. Just so you know... it is not inexpensive... BUT... I had them build some King 2.5 coil overs for me.... (2.5 is diameter not lift but I did get about 2.5 inches of lift) I had them change the valving from digressive to linear and adjust the valve porting to match my weight. I also had them shimm the fronts 0.30 inch so that I do not bind the CVs. They did an awesome job. It actually rides very noticeably better than stock and I can adjust the valving with an adjuster at each wheel. I have a setting I like for on road and a setting I like for off road..... adjust that depending on trail. They have been building and rebuilding both Fox and Kings for decades.... Now- just released (and I would look hard at) they have their own line of 2.5 coil overs called "ride"... I think they are worth a close look.

Just thoughts... If you have any questions of me I would be happy to discuss. On the forum or in private, your choice.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Jtopsusa cover showed up Friday afternoon so I decided to remove the hardtop and install it yesterday, took it for a ride today and I must day that I was extremely happy with the fit and sun protection it offers yet still giving you that open air feeling. I still need to pick a good 3"/2" suspension lift, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

The Bilstein 6100's give you 2" of lift (I believe they're adjustable).

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The Bilstein 6100's give you 2" of lift (I believe they're adjustable).
ride height is adjustable but not valving. You also use the stock springs so they are considerably more budget friendly....

They do keep the nitrogen in the shock tube as opposed to having a separate reservoir... HOSS 2 reservoirs seem to be spontaneously disassembling so that might be a good thing in this case. But it does mean that the shock oil and nitrogen will have a greater tendency to mix when used hard, even when used hard on road.... and that creates "shock fade" which may or may not be of concern depending on driving habits.

Last edited:

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ride height is adjustable but not valving. You also use the stock springs so they are considerably more budget friendly....
Don't they just slot right in drop-in style? And all the geometry stays the same.

I'm waiting personally to check out the 8112's when they come out, but if they're too pricey these are what I'd probably get.

OP
OP
ROSSG

ROSSG

Heritage
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have been following... I really like your build so far. Looks really good!

For a 2 to 3 inch lift... Highly Highly recommend calling Accutune and having a discussion with them. Just so you know... it is not inexpensive... BUT... I had them build some King 2.5 coil overs for me.... (2.5 is diameter not lift but I did get about 2.5 inches of lift) I had them change the valving from digressive to linear and adjust the valve porting to match my weight. I also had them shimm the fronts 0.30 inch so that I do not bind the CVs. They did an awesome job. It actually rides very noticeably better than stock and I can adjust the valving with an adjuster at each wheel. I have a setting I like for on road and a setting I like for off road..... adjust that depending on trail. They have been building and rebuilding both Fox and Kings for decades.... Now- just released (and I would look hard at) they have their own line of 2.5 coil overs called "ride"... I think they are worth a close look.

Just thoughts... If you have any questions of me I would be happy to discuss. On the forum or in private, your choice.
Thank you for the Information

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Don't they just slot right in drop-in style? And all the geometry stays the same.

I'm waiting personally to check out the 8112's when they come out, but if they're too pricey these are what I'd probably get.
Look closely at where your coil rides... there is a "plate" on the shock housing where the spring seats. So I guess kind of.... "drop in".....

For the 6100s the plate height must be adjustable... I am guessing here because I do not have them. When I look them up all I see is the Shock tower which has a lower plate where the coil will seat. They do not show them with a coil. So yes Geometry will stay the same "kind of".... You are just raising the spring relative to the shock body.... Again I am guessing here because I do not have them and I am only going on what I see listed on line. Someone that actually has them will please correct me where I am misunderstanding.

22luxobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Received the “correct” vintage covers for my KC light bar I installed last week. And swapped out my sun visor for a factory Ford unit with the homelink installed.
Love the KC Pro 6!! Did you see the new retro vinyl covers they dropped recently here’s a pic of mine with them!!

IMG_0574.jpeg

IMG_0578.jpeg
Sponsored