Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fitment: Rear window flank panel is custom fit for Bronco 2 door 2021-2024.

Quality construction: Molle panel made from durable steel construction, the hardtop rear window molle panel features a black coat finish and is specially treated to resist scratches and blemishes.

Customizable Storage: Molle panels for vehicles designed to maximize the storage space in the trunk by utilizing the rear window area. Store those larger bags, fire extinguisher, winch rope or that shovel you need for setting up a proper camp.

Simple Installation: There is no drilling or cutting need. Place the panel around the rear window and align it to the factory mounting holes. Then fix it with basic hand tools using your factory bolts.

Package Include: 2 pcs left and right window molle panel + all hardwares.

🛒🔜 Click here and Learn more about it: 2 Door Rear Window Molle Panel System
1716867743883-g5.png
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have this exact set and they are very rigid, bolted right up, and were half the price of anyone else. Installation was easy. Could have less dorky name though - BroAddict... LOL

TLDR BroAddict - Dorky name, great product, fair prices.

OP
OP
BA OffRoad

BA OffRoad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have this exact set and they are very rigid, bolted right up, and were half the price of anyone else. Installation was easy. Could have less dorky name though - BroAddict... LOL

TLDR BroAddict - Dorky name, great product, fair prices.
:sadface:

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll give you the edge on price. Huge kudos. But I gotta say aluminum makes more sense to me. It's never going to hold enough weight to need steel and stainless would be more expensive. I like the resistance on things like this.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fitment: Rear window flank panel is custom fit for Bronco 2 door 2021-2024.

Quality construction: Molle panel made from durable steel construction, the hardtop rear window molle panel features a black coat finish and is specially treated to resist scratches and blemishes.

Customizable Storage: Molle panels for vehicles designed to maximize the storage space in the trunk by utilizing the rear window area. Store those larger bags, fire extinguisher, winch rope or that shovel you need for setting up a proper camp.

Simple Installation: There is no drilling or cutting need. Place the panel around the rear window and align it to the factory mounting holes. Then fix it with basic hand tools using your factory bolts.

Package Include: 2 pcs left and right window molle panel + all hardwares.

🛒🔜 Click here and Learn more about it: 2 Door Rear Window Molle Panel System
1716867743883-g5.png
When the bottom bolts are removed to take the top off the vehicle, will these stay attached to the clamshell as it is lifted off ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
BA OffRoad

BA OffRoad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When the bottom bolts are removed to take the top off the vehicle, will these stay attached to the clamshell as it is lifted off ?
Are you asking if it will affect bronco's ability to remove the roof? No, it won't affect the removal of the roof.

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you asking if it will affect bronco's ability to remove the roof? No, it won't affect the removal of the roof.
He’s asking if you have to go through any more steps to remove the hardtop with these installed.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You need to remove the bottom bolts (to disconnect the top anyway) and I would swivel the mounting hardware out of the way to remove the clamshell. It's not a tremendous amount of extra work. I would remove the factory locating dowels, which serve to crack the top unnecessarily (ask me how I know), and then just slide it back and off after removing the necessary bolts.

OP
OP
BA OffRoad

BA OffRoad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because the mounting location is in the tail window, when removing the hard top, remove the bottom screws to remove the top

OP
OP
BA OffRoad

BA OffRoad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He’s asking if you have to go through any more steps to remove the hardtop with these installed.
Because the mounting location is in the tail window, when removing the hard top, remove the bottom screws to remove the top
Sponsored