Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There looks to be a separate yellowish piece with maybe a type of pushpin or something on the back of the tray lip that might be removable to allow access to the jack/storage area. Diabolical's tray has this feature and allows access to those areas.
I watched the install video and don't see what you're describing. Can you screenshot it?
Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can’t imagine they didn’t allow for access to the jack. The drawers I have seen easily come all the way out for that reason. Guessing Mabett did the same.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have the Ford slide out shelf and other than it's a slide out shelf they are completely different. I'll venture to say the Ford shelf is better made and looks to be a bigger but it's twice the price. If you order one when you order your Bronco they are only $600. Love mine.
C2DF1168-94D1-4C1C-BB98-B4F55234E2FF_1_105_c.jpeg
AND - you can easily access the jack and under floor storage. It does create/leave some creative storage options in the gap between "floors". Also - comes in VERY handy when the tiny hole in the wall but incredible pizza place nearby has no seating left. Before my amp was placed there, I was able to keep a 25' coiled air hose in that upper left spot.

EDIT: Just watched the install video - you are not getting to your jack or storage without unscrewing that front panel.

Ford Bronco $400 with Promo ⚠ Mabett Slideout Cargo Shelf ⚠ PXL_20240504_172219831
Ford Bronco $400 with Promo ⚠ Mabett Slideout Cargo Shelf ⚠ PXL_20240311_011040910

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the diabolical slipstream for when I put the soft top on. My worry is the Mabett tailgate pullout won’t fit with it installed.

Sponsored
OP
OP
HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the diabolical slipstream for when I put the soft top on. My worry is the Mabett tailgate pullout won’t fit with it installed.
🤔 Without pictures to see, I can only say that there's nothing a drill, cutter, and duct tape couldn't take care of... 😆

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Freeze it at the 2:03 mark in the video Shrek27 posted.
I think this is the case for the Mabett as well. Almost all drawer slides have the full removal tabs to remove drawers. As long as there is still space to open the lid below this is a nice option.

Will check back if OP installs and shows how this works.

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looking at that solution, I am wondering if that has access to the jack storage and the other storage. It is truly bigger than the other setups and seems very strong since he just jumped up on it to sit down.
Yes, the back piece is removable if you need access to floor storage. I’ve been testing this tray for several months, a lot of times actually jumping up and down on it. It hasnt flinched, super strong, 11ga steel

Last edited:

Sponsored

BRONCO_MARC

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another new offering from @Mabett !

This one is sure it be a winner!!!

I am interested, but have questions... Mainly one question, how easy or not is it to access the cargo storage pocket I wonder? 🤔

I do like this option though! And the price is right, with the potential to be better if there's a sale/promotion, but already a great deal!
I wonder how this compares to the Ford accessory product that claims to perform the same function.

Steve B

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22, 2 DR WT, 22 4 DR WT, 22 Mustang GT (Stock-ISH)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is. I guess one has to weigh the cost and their own use-cases vs. the competition and what they hope to gain.
I have one of these.
I love it so far and it's solid.
My cost was less than current pricing.
https://www.wickedrelicsoffroad.com/product-page/overland-sliding-cargo-system

However, Mountains 2 Metal has one that is flat and less basket-like and sits low. Like, really low.
It's not on their site yet but after seeing it, I wished I had waited and got theirs. It's genius-level design and useful, and having the rear-most part of it flat doesn't confine one to the dimensions of the basket.
Not trying to push people away form the Mabett one, but might be worth waiting and seeing what drops soon before spending the $$ and having buyer's remorse.
I have the Wicked Relics Pack Horse in my 2 Door. I love it so far. It turned my 2 door into a truck bed.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the Ford slide out shelf and other than it's a slide out shelf they are completely different. I'll venture to say the Ford shelf is better made and looks to be a bigger but it's twice the price. If you order one when you order your Bronco they are only $600. Love mine.
Ford Bronco $400 with Promo ⚠ Mabett Slideout Cargo Shelf ⚠ IMG_4318
Just ordered mine a few days ago. Got like $500 off so burned the rest of my FordPass points. Excited to use it!

The Mabett option looks interesting!!

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco $400 with Promo ⚠ Mabett Slideout Cargo Shelf ⚠ IMG_4318
I'm considering the Ford slide out. I use my Bronco to haul large scale model train locomotives. Do you think the top plate (not the table, normal cargo area) is robust enough for 300 lbs in an area about 4ft long and 1ft wide? Any issues with rattles? Thanks!

BoatsFolks

Everglades
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Subaru Ascent, 2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I'm considering the Ford slide out. I use my Bronco to haul large scale model train locomotives. Do you think the top plate (not the table, normal cargo area) is robust enough for 300 lbs in an area about 4ft long and 1ft wide? Any issues with rattles? Thanks!
I weigh around 235 lbs and just a couple of days ago I was sitting in the back on the top plate with my daughter while my wife sat on the tailgate. No flex noticed at all, very solid. I'd say it is strong enough. No noticeable rattle on mine either.
Sponsored