First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please dont lambaste me if I missed a thread lol. Im very novice when it comes to suspension so this may be a simple answer. I found a good deal on some SAS takeoff’s from a ‘22 Wildtrak on FB marketplace, but have no idea if they’d fit my ‘24 non sas BD. I’ve searched the forum for information on this and I’ve found a lot about people putting sas takeoffs on non sas and it working, but I saw some saying it would/wouldn’t work depending on trim level. Just curious if anyone might know if this swap will work or could direct me to the thread if I missed it. (Pic is from the marketplace listing if that helps)

IMG_0042.jpeg
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If that’s the picture from the listing, then they aren’t from a WT. Because that isn’t Sasquatch suspension.

OP
OP
Rbritton7

Rbritton7

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If that’s the picture from the listing, then they aren’t from a WT. Because that isn’t Sasquatch suspension.
Yep that makes total sense I was honestly wondering the same after doing some research. When I messaged the guy who listed them he said they “weren’t from the raptor or sas trim” then followed it up by saying they were from a WT… think I was trying to get had lol. $400 was too good to be true. Thanks for the help.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep that makes total sense I was honestly wondering the same after doing some research. When I messaged the guy who listed them he said they “weren’t from the raptor or sas trim” then followed it up by saying they were from a WT… think I was trying to get had lol. $400 was too good to be true. Thanks for the help.
There are some legit ones on Craigslist. You want yellow SAS or the newer Wildtrak SAS Fox 3.0s that come on 24s and have a resevoir hanging on them. Pic shows non SAS which are not worth the shipping price. Or just get Bilstein 6112s.

OP
OP
Rbritton7

Rbritton7

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are some legit ones on Craigslist. You want yellow SAS or the newer Wildtrak SAS Fox 3.0s that come on 24s and have a resevoir hanging on them. Pic shows non SAS which are not worth the shipping price. Or just get Bilstein 6112s.
Awesome, thanks for the info. Not getting anything today but definitely soon, so I’ll be keeping an eye out. I’ve also been looking at the Rough Country M1R 3.5” coilover kit. Not sure if they are new but I haven’t found anything on the forum about them. Good reviews on the site though.

Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awesome, thanks for the info. Not getting anything today but definitely soon, so I’ll be keeping an eye out. I’ve also been looking at the Rough Country M1R 3.5” coilover kit. Not sure if they are new but I haven’t found anything on the forum about them. Good reviews on the site though.
Just my opinion but if I were going to do full Coilovers on a good budget I would skip RC and go with 4 Wheel Part for less than $1200. Boss4x4 has a smokin deal. https://www.boss4x4.com/product-p/4wp8-52233bx-2.htm

Or I would go with Eibach 2.0s that I think Panda Motorworks had a great sale on.

OP
OP
Rbritton7

Rbritton7

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just my opinion but if I were going to do full Coilovers on a good budget I would skip RC and go with 4 Wheel Part for less than $1200. Boss4x4 has a smokin deal. https://www.boss4x4.com/product-p/4wp8-52233bx-2.htm

Or I would go with Eibach 2.0s that I think Panda Motorworks had a great sale on.
Yeah that is a really really good deal on those, might have to do it. Im hovering around that price range too. Honestly I dont do too much off roading, some but not a ton. But this bronco is my upgrade from an 04 tundra that I put a spacer lift on and after riding in that for a couple years its not worth ruining the ride quality, was like riding in a brick on wooden wheels lol. Would rather pay the extra money and just do it right. Thanks for the heads up on that sale, appreciate it.
Sponsored