Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Expanding on @Footer's questions... what's the access like with the top on? I see it flips down, is it easy? Been eyeing the Pura Vida one but the flip down is nice.

Although I do like the option of the recovery board mounting on the Pura ones.
Access with it up is tight against the roof, there are two latches one on each side to release it to fold down. It is MOLLE on the bottom so you should be able to mount your recovery boards there however it will then cut into your line of site if that’s an issue for you.

IMG_5265.jpeg

IMG_5266.jpeg
Sponsored

Footer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It tucks up completely out of the way of your line of site. I absolutely love it, I have gear ties that I’ll use when topless to secure items. It still works with the top lift pro. Just fold the tray down and the lift slides right in. Next time I take the top off I’ll post an updated picture showing how it looks. It is one of my favorite pieces from them hands down.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_5266
Thanks a lot for the info ! You can barely tell it is there in your picture. I have the Toplift Pro as well so great to hear it still works with that ! Think that is the clincher for me !

I was eyeing their foldup rear shelf as well but I'm concerned about rear visibility as well as trouble getting large items into the cargo area, this seems to check those boxes.

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Thanks a lot for the info ! You can barely tell it is there in your picture. I have the Toplift Pro as well so great to hear it still works with that ! Think that is the clincher for me !

I was eyeing their foldup rear shelf as well but I'm concerned about rear visibility as well as trouble getting large items into the cargo area, this seems to check those boxes.
Glad to help, I’ve been eyeing the lower fold up shelf as well it will probably be my next purchase from them. You will not be disappointed with the attic tray no rattles and just a great thought out design.

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It tucks up completely out of the way of your line of site. I absolutely love it, I have gear ties that I’ll use when topless to secure items. It still works with the top lift pro. Just fold the tray down and the lift slides right in. Next time I take the top off I’ll post an updated picture showing how it looks. It is one of my favorite pieces from them hands down.

IMG_5264.jpeg
Access with it up is tight against the roof, there are two latches one on each side to release it to fold down. It is MOLLE on the bottom so you should be able to mount your recovery boards there however it will then cut into your line of site if that’s an issue for you.

IMG_5265.jpeg

IMG_5266.jpeg
Can you still get stuff in there without tilting it down if needed like the pura vida one?

Last edited:

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well fuck. My wife is getting me the pura vida sides for my bday, but this is such a nicer setup. Can you still get stuff in there without tilting it down if needed like the pura vida one?
Not sure if you had plans to mount traction boards to Pura Vida, but seems like the speakers will make that space too narrow and interfere with traction board mounting. As purely storage, the M2M does look like a nicer option.

Sponsored

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure if you had plans to mount traction boards to Pura Vida, but seems like the speakers will make that space too narrow and interfere with traction board mounting. As purely storage, the M2M does look like a nicer option.
Yeah this is purely for recovery gear storage. I noticed on my last camping trip I need much better organization and the attic shelf is perfect because it doesn't interfere with my fridge lid.

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Can you still get stuff in there without tilting it down if needed like the pura vida one?
something thin yes but it sits pretty high up to the roof. It would be hard to access it without folding it down.

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

something thin yes but it sits pretty high up to the roof. It would be hard to access it without folding it down.
It looks like they probably could have made it bigger but were taking into account soft top lift. For my hard top with the tilt function it would have been cool to get those extra couple of inches.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, β€˜24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dropped it off at the dealer for the first time in my ownership.

My doors and windows have sucked since day 1.

The passenger door takes a lot of effort to open and close, but the body lines look good. So it isn't like the latch position or door position needs to be adjusted.

Then on Monday my drivers door finally sagged into the fender. I've been having problems with it for a few weeks where it sounded like it badly needed grease, or had worn out components.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240506_213919987

Driver's door shut, Look at the alignment!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240506_213905314

Barely opening the door puts it into the fender.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240506_213931178

Weird passenger side dent that has been there since week 1?

I have the slow window roll down that a lot of you have. I asked the dealer to flash the module.

The windows grab every time you open the door. Then sometimes they will get out of sync and smash into the body.

I started opening the doors with two hands so I can pause and let the window roll down first.

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dropped it off at service, hopefully in a few days I will get it back. As close to rattle free as these cars get. lol

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

A little OEM+. Swapped the cover. Used all supplied hardware.
IMG_9424.jpeg
Just installed mine this weekend as well!

I like it for 4 reasons:
1) easy drain plug
2) magnet on drain plug
3) heavier casting that should improve strength across the housing
4) Looks awesome!
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Glute Day

Last edited:

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dropped it off at the dealer for the first time in my ownership.

My doors and windows have sucked since day 1.

The passenger door takes a lot of effort to open and close, but the body lines look good. So it isn't like the latch position or door position needs to be adjusted.

Then on Monday my drivers door finally sagged into the fender. I've been having problems with it for a few weeks where it sounded like it badly needed grease, or had worn out components.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Glute Day

Driver's door shut, Look at the alignment!

Barely opening the door puts it into the fender.

Weird passenger side dent that has been there since week 1?

I have the slow window roll down that a lot of you have. I asked the dealer to flash the module.

The windows grab every time you open the door. Then sometimes they will get out of sync and smash into the body.

I started opening the doors with two hands so I can pause and let the window roll down first.
Please keep me updated on the passenger door issue and what they do to fix it if possible. My passenger door takes more effort to open/close as well and I can't seem to figure it out, but I also don't want to take it in because I'm worried they'll ruin its alignment.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, β€˜24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Please keep me updated on the passenger door issue and what they do to fix it if possible. My passenger door takes more effort to open/close as well and I can't seem to figure it out, but I also don't want to take it in because I'm worried they'll ruin its alignment.
Will do!

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model