First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My top was supposed to be delivered on a Friday as well - Unfortunately there was a delay, and it ended up arriving on the Monday.

I think that was the only weekend I couldn't wait for it to be over and for Monday to arrive :ROFLMAO:
Thanks to leap year, I got mine in February.
any other year, I’d have had to wait until March…
LOL:)
Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, my delivery driver was trying to figure out how to get his pallet jack under the crate once we got it to the ground.
I just grabbed it and drug it onto my driveway.
( I think the “3 guys” comment was because that’s how many I had potentially lined up)
I was thinking the same thing, lay it down pick up one end and slide it. To get it off the truck, I would lay it down lengthwise and let it overhang, then lower one end to the ground. At around 230 lbs it shouldn't be too hard to lift one end. I was just trying to be humorous with the 3 guys comment -- I mean it would make sense it would take 3 or 4 guys if we are Prius drivers, but not beef eating Bronco drivers 🤣

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was thinking the same thing, lay it down pick up one end and slide it. To get it off the truck, I would lay it down lengthwise and let it overhang, then lower one end to the ground. At around 230 lbs it shouldn't be too hard to lift one end. I was just trying to be humorous with the 3 guys comment -- I mean it would make sense it would take 3 or 4 guys if we are Prius drivers, but not beef eating Bronco drivers 🤣
I’m sure there are plenty of vegans on this forum.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Top just arrived! I will install tonight, but checking things over it looks good and the fit & finish is impressive. I'll update again when I get her on, but so far I'm really liking this top! The texture looks good, not too course, just right. I'm even warming up to the badging. This is going to look awesome on my carbon gray Bronco. I like the headliner too, nothing fancy but looks quality and durable. So far my experience with TOR from first getting on their list to delivery has been top notch.
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_20240304_120806389_HDR

Sponsored

BoverW

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve been waiting on someone to post any roof rack on the TOR hard top. Curious to see any overhang issues on the rear, with the slanted back.
Here you are. This is a TrailRax roof rack. I will say it is overhang slightly
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE 20240226_092824

Another problem with the one-piece front panel is, as expected, you cannot take it off with the rack installed.
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE 20240301_083511

Wind noise is acceptable with the rack.

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here you are. This is a Trailrax roof rack. I will say it is overhang slightly
20240226_092824.jpg

Another problem with the one-piece front panel, is, as expected, you cannot take it off with the rack installed.
20240301_083511.jpg

Can you share a couple other angles from the rear of the roof top rack? I'm interested in the half rack from TOR, so I want to be sure it doesn't look silly from the rear.

Other than the targa top coming off not-so-easily with your full-length roof rack installed, any other concerns?

Thanks!

Last edited:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here you are. This is a Trailrax roof rack. I will say it is overhang slightly

Another problem with the one-piece front panel, is, as expected, you cannot take it off with the rack installed.

Great work!!

BoverW

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you share a couple other angles from the rear of the roof top rack? I'm interested in the half rack, so I want to be sure it doesn't look silly from the rear.

Other than the targa top coming off not-so-easily with your full-length roof rack installed, any other concerns?

Thanks!

Edit: That's not the TOR roof rack, is it?
This is Trailrax. Will take a few more photos later and PM you.

Another minor fitting problem between TOR hardtop + Trailrax rack is the padding strip is too thick, and the bracket won't fit into the TOR metal slot. Based on what Todd said, their padding will be thinner and won't be an issue.

I think TOR's own rack will be the best fit.

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another minor fitting problem between TOR hardtop + Trailrax rack is the padding strip is too thick, and the bracket won't fit into the TOR metal slot. Based on what Todd said, their padding will be thinner and won't be an issue.

Based on the config, I think TOR's own rack will be the best fit.
Thanks - Sorry, I edited my original post as I missed your comment that it was TrailRax. I was just excited to see a roof rack installed on the TOR hard top :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Top just arrived! I will install tonight, but checking things over it looks good and the fit & finish is impressive. I'll update again when I get her on, but so far I'm really liking this top! The texture looks good, not too course, just right. I'm even warming up to the badging. This is going to look awesome on my carbon gray Bronco. I like the headliner too, nothing fancy but looks quality and durable. So far my experience with TOR from first getting on their list to delivery has been top notch.
It might be good to wait a couple days to install to let the fumes dissipate

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It might be good to wait a couple days to install to let the fumes dissipate
Have you ever told a child they can't open their Christmas gift for a few days after Christmas morning?

Good luck :ROFLMAO:

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IMG_20240304_120806389_HDR.jpg
Can’t wait for pics I have carbonized grey too
Have you ever told a child they can't open their Christmas gift for a few days after Christmas morning?

Good luck :ROFLMAO:
trust me I know that torture but after 2+ years I might be able to wait a day or two

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on the config, I think TOR's own rack will be the best fit.
Ah, there you are! I saw you test fitting those brackets while I was waiting for my install next. Did you end up just removing the pad? I am pretty set on a TrailRax for the PaxRax attachment, but I'm curious what TOR has cooking up for side attachments.

BoverW

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ah, there you are! I saw you test fitting those brackets while I was waiting for my install next. Did you end up just removing the pad? I am pretty set on a TrailRax for the PaxRax attachment, but I'm curious what TOR has cooking up for side attachments.
Using TOR's pad is a better idea : )

PaxRax may be a different story. I do want to know the fitting as well.
Sponsored