Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We are happy to announce that we now offer Advanced Fiberglass Concepts parts on pandamotoworks.com!

Looking to change up the look of your Bronco? Check out theses hoods and fenders from Advanced Fiberglass concepts! A ton of research has gone into making sure these products have great fit and finish! Hoods are available in fiber glass, and carbon fiber options!

NOTE: Products are made to order with a 3-4 week lead time. LTL rates apply.

Ford Bronco Advanced Fiberglass Concepts - Hoods + Fender Flares Released RD_ADV_FORDBRONCO_FRONTQUARTER01_HOOD01_655x

Heat Extractor Hood ---> https://www.pandamotorworks.com/col...t-extractor-hood-advanced-fiberglass-concepts

Ford Bronco Advanced Fiberglass Concepts - Hoods + Fender Flares Released RD_ADV_FORDBRONCO_FRONTQUARTER01_HOOD02_655x

Ram Air Hood---> https://www.pandamotorworks.com/col...nco-ram-air-hood-advanced-fiberglass-concepts

Ford Bronco Advanced Fiberglass Concepts - Hoods + Fender Flares Released ScreenShot2021-08-25at8.46.53PM_655x

Ford Bronco Advanced Fiberglass Concepts - Hoods + Fender Flares Released ScreenShot2021-08-25at8.41.23PM_655x

Forged Carbon Fiber Sasquatch Fender Flares---> https://www.pandamotorworks.com/collections/exterior-accessories/products/2021-ford-bronco-sasquatch-forged-carbon-flares-advanced-fiberglass-concepts

Would you consider purchasing any of these products? If so, which one's your favorite?
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got excited reading Fiberglass Fenders... then to see they're just fender FLARES.... smh

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ram Air hood is Awsome !!! on my wish list......

Deleted member 3063

rear flares look good but the fronts do nothing to stop the running boards from getting piled up with crap. can't even see a good way to add mud flaps.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the looks of the heat exchanger hood, especially if it is functional. I may end up needing a set of the those flares as I think a zero offset wheel is going to have to much poke beyond stock flares.

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
rear flares look good but the fronts do nothing to stop the running boards from getting piled up with crap. can't even see a good way to add mud flaps.
They are Sasquatch flares, but in forged carbon.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the look of the Ram air hood.
I know things cost what they do, not trying to be that negative guy and hope it isn't taken that way.
But I expected the price to be a bit less than that, based on Fiberglass Aftermarket hoods I have bought in the past from Cervini, etc.

Not saying I won't get it one day. It's perfect and an outstanding look. Just not sure if that fits the budget anytime soon.

Despite my price comment, Very nice work on the hood, you guys did an outstanding job capturing a design that works well with the lines and doesn't look like a JC Whitney piece.
Sponsored