Website
dv8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco's & Jeep's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2021-2023 FORD BRONCO | TUBE FENDER FLARES

Looking for a way to add some extra clearance and protection to your 2021-2023 Ford Bronco? Look no further than our 6th Gen Bronco Fender Flares! These plate steel fenders flare outwards from the body and are finished with tube steel at the outer edge, giving the Bronco a more aggressive look. They are 4-inches wide at the front and taper down to 3.75-inches towards the rear, providing plenty of clearance for articulation when off-road. Plus, they'll protect your vehicle's body from trail debris kicked up by the tires.

A rubber seal is provided to prevent dust or small rock from building up where the flares meet the body. These fit both Sasquatch and non-Sasquatch equipped models. Installation is a quick and easy process that requires no modification or drilling.

** Please Note: These are NOT compatible with the Raptor or Everglades models.

Check them out here: https://dv8offroad.com/products/bronco-fender-flares

Ford Bronco DV8 Offroad | Tube Fender Flares DSC00331_1-DS
Ford Bronco DV8 Offroad | Tube Fender Flares DSC00309_1-DS
Ford Bronco DV8 Offroad | Tube Fender Flares DSC00321_1-DS
Ford Bronco DV8 Offroad | Tube Fender Flares DSC00327_1-DS

Key Features:
  • Offers Additional Clearance for Increased Articulation
  • Rubber Seal to Prevent Dust/Rock Buildup
  • Constructed of Tube & Plate Steel
  • Protects the Body From Damage by Trail Debris
  • Compatible with Sasquatch Package
  • Simple Bolt-On Installation

Visit https://dv8offroad.com/pages/ford-bronco-bumpers-and-accessories to shop all of our Ford Bronco Parts and Accessories.
Plus... use code "ForumMember" at checkout for 10% off!
Sponsored

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like these, but my only concern would be if the flares impacted a rock or tree on a trail. If that happens, I have some concern that the fender itself could sustain some damage.

Great idea and great execution.

alfiefmc

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands - 23 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mtclimb3r

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much do all 4 way as a set?

OP
OP
DV8offroad

DV8offroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dv8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco's & Jeep's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like these, but my only concern would be if the flares impacted a rock or tree on a trail. If that happens, I have some concern that the fender itself could sustain some damage.

Great idea and great execution.
Pretty much all aftermarket fenders for Jeeps, Broncos, and other offroad vehicles are made of steel. This isn't an issue.

Sponsored

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also not compatible with heritage.....

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was excited for these, but at a thousand dollars? Not for me at that price.

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks great! well done.

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty much all aftermarket fenders for Jeeps, Broncos, and other offroad vehicles are made of steel. This isn't an issue.
My concern is a solid, non-flexible flare impacting an immovable object, and that force causing my fender to deform. The flares on my Gen1 Bronco has some degree of flexibility in them that provides some level of impact absorption. I've run plenty of tight trails where this is important.

Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was excited for these, but at a thousand dollars? Not for me at that price.
Agree 100%. Been looking forward to these since they teased them a while ago but at a $1000 I’m not interested.

Reactions: Cat

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My concern is a solid, non-flexible flare impacting an immovable object, and that force causing my fender to deform. The flares on my Gen1 Bronco has some degree of flexibility in them that provides some level of impact absorption. I've run plenty of tight trails where this is important.

Yeah, I've deformed my plastic flares in several spots where they have been bent in quite a bit. I'm surprised they didn't actually break. Seems a metal flare would have pushed the actual fender in. Maybe not, but I don't think metal flares are for me and the amount of rubbing my flares do.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agree 100%. Been looking forward to these since they teased them a while ago but at a $1000 I’m not interested.
$900 after the 10% discount, but the point isn’t lost. Carbon fiber options are $3-400 more than these. Honestly I don’t think I have seen non plastic flares for less than $8-1000

#Broncolife

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE: I am happy to report DV8 sent a replacement fender for the one that did not align. The new fender fit as it should.

I installed these last week. First impressions, out of the box, is they are well-built and look great. But the installation has not been as smooth. Three of the four bolted right up and aligned well with the body. The rear right side however does not align and is keeping the door from closing properly. It's pushing the door out and up and now the drop-down window jams when opening the door. I took it off and tried to better align it a second time, but there is limited flexibility in the mounting. I am hoping the gasket crushes over time and allows the door to close. If not I may need to have the flare slightly bent. Additionally, there was a blemish in the paint on one of the flares. I call DV8 and there are sending touch-up paint. I'll provide an update once it arrives. I was hoping for the money, the quality control would have been better.

That said, they look great on the bronco, so I am hopeful these issues can be resolved.
Regarding the functionality, I also have rubbed my factory flares a few times trying to clear trees in tight spaces. The DV8 flares are slightly inset from the tires, so I am optimistic the tires will take the brunt moving forward.
Sponsored

Last edited: