First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm very confident I saved the sticker for this PA based dealer on my laptop as I already saw it. I've also looked in DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia), New England, Michigan,etc. Many dealers I reached out to changed their cars.com price because 'I didn't qualify for their price discounts'. Bait and switch bs.

You're acting like those looking don't know of cars.com? Lol

And WTF? Did you even click through to see the specs? Would you want to buy a 'new' car with Mileage: 1,050 mi???

Ready to pounce keyboard warrior to eff with people rather than help. Why are you here exactly?
So sorry if I hurt your feels. You asked, I tried to help--now you're butt hurt because I didn't read your mind as to what you wanted. Get over yourself.
Sponsored

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco yet
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Where are the deals? I found a dealer heavily discounting, albeit an inflated msrp, Jeep Wrangler, but I cannot find deals on a Bronco. A 2 door base mid 30's would be a perfect fit for light towing, doors/tops off fun, beach driving, extremely light off road. It's hard to justify a $40k+ extra vehicle toy purchase, particularly when it will be my college kid's vehicle for part of the year. I'd love to explore some tougher off-road trails with it, but I can't afford both time wise and costs of breaking it. There are tons of beach ride oriented wranglers and broncos around me. People buy them for their 4x4 capabilities and as fun convertibles. The constant drum beating of off road capabilities is tiresome given the vast majority don't use it that way.
Find me a mid 30k deal on a 2 door bronco to fit my usage and we'll buy it within 24 hours. And no, the sport escape is not the answer.
you might have to think outside the Northeast box and fly down south and pick one up. check out the used side - here is one just outside MCO (Orlando).

Ford Bronco "200 Days" of Inventory on the Lot 1719422656831-f

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People aren’t buying cars right now because a lot of people were spoiled on $400 - $600 car payments and those days are done, so wrapping one’s head around $1000 payments is tough for many.
WOW I guess i've been really spoiled then, Im 57 years old and the Bronco is the first vehicle that has execed a $400/month payment ($435 and 3 years left). 1K/month...... my mortgage is $1,100/month on a 400K home.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WOW I guess i've been really spoiled then, Im 57 years old and the Bronco is the first vehicle that has execed a $400/month payment ($435 and 3 years left). 1K/month...... my mortgage is $1,100/month on a 400K home.
I've never had >$300 car payment over three purchases since 2010 (my first new car). That's mostly a function of timing (2010 wasn't hard), and later not having bills and paying more down payment. I know some folks now that have $1k payments. Some probably have close to two.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Where are the deals? I found a dealer heavily discounting, albeit an inflated msrp, Jeep Wrangler, but I cannot find deals on a Bronco. A 2 door base mid 30's would be a perfect fit for light towing, doors/tops off fun, beach driving, extremely light off road. It's hard to justify a $40k+ extra vehicle toy purchase, particularly when it will be my college kid's vehicle for part of the year. I'd love to explore some tougher off-road trails with it, but I can't afford both time wise and costs of breaking it. There are tons of beach ride oriented wranglers and broncos around me. People buy them for their 4x4 capabilities and as fun convertibles. The constant drum beating of off road capabilities is tiresome given the vast majority don't use it that way.
Find me a mid 30k deal on a 2 door bronco to fit my usage and we'll buy it within 24 hours. And no, the sport escape is not the answer.
2023. I've seen it.

Wranglers are 15-18% off msrp. I prefer a bronco, but they are overpriced. Find me my specs listed above for a '24 and I'm definitely interested. Cars.com is a haven for dealers shellgame of cars.

That particular dealer iirc isn't well rated either

You are also acting like someone super excited about buying a bronco hasn't heard of cars.com lol.
You won't find amazing deals (just $4-5K off maybe) on new 24s because there are plenty folks like you who are willing to take it up the butt for the "latest" even though the upgrades are meaningless or could be had in the 23s.

Besides, Ford wants high margins and dumped the Base trim in 24. You need to overpay for the Big Bend now.

There's a FL dealer near me with no dealership fees and automatically discounts new 24s by $5K.

https://www.jarrettfordavonpark.com/new-inventory/index.htm?accountId=billjarrettfordfd&model=Bronco

They want to sell them ASAP.

The reason you can find Wranglers for 15-18% off is that they are crazy overpriced in the first place. Even more so than Broncos and even after the supposedly $5K Wrangler price cut. I argue all Jeeps should be $10K less across the board and I owned a 23 GC which is equivalent to a $10K cheaper competitor like the Highlander, Telluride, Palisade. Stellantis pricing is just stupid these days.

Last edited:

Sponsored

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm very confident I saved the sticker for this PA based dealer on my laptop as I already saw it. I've also looked in DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia), New England, Michigan,etc. Many dealers I reached out to changed their cars.com price because 'I didn't qualify for their price discounts'. Bait and switch bs.

You're acting like those looking don't know of cars.com? Lol

And WTF? Did you even click through to see the specs? Would you want to buy a 'new' car with Mileage: 1,050 mi???

Ready to pounce keyboard warrior to eff with people rather than help. Why are you here exactly?
I pass 4 ford dealers in my travels every week and here in PA I still only see, tops 1-3 new broncos on there lots and most are Raptors. But I do see a ton of used around in that price range.

High 30's for '24 Mid packaged, auto BB or BD. Preferably with a tow and aux switch package.

You are not going to find this, cause it doesn't exist

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My 2022 BaseSquatch cost $41,600. My 2024 Big Bend Sasquatch would have run me $55k.

For what equated to a 12" screen, leather wrapped wheel, heated seats, and MGV interior.

No thanks.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waves of layoffs will continue to happen unevenly in the current economy. With the dramatic shift from downtown office work to suburban den work-from-home, a lot of downtown businesses (restaurants, shops) got destroyed. That has all but gutted the CRE market so that many of those CRE investors are losing their shirts and putting them at risk of mortgage defaults. This in turn hits the financial institutions that hold the paper on the commercial mortgages. All together, this is why so many companies are pushing to get their workers back into the offices and put an end to work-from-home. They want to stop the dominos from falling.

At the same time, income levels have not risen evenly during the recent inflation. In this thread a construction worker noted the high demand and rates for their work. A person in IT, meanwhile, noted that they recently saw layoffs. And a person in parts manufacture noted that though they were seeing high round-the-clock demand, they are now seeing a rollback too. This uneven demand for labor and unequal rates of income adjustments to counter COLI increases creates shifts in the spending power of different consumer market segments as well as the apprehension of future shifts. That changes demand for goods and services, because while an HR worker might spend $100 to get her nails done, a construction worker is more likely to spend that same $100 on a new fishing rod. So then the nail salons are shuttering while the price on rods at DSG or BPS jumps when you can even find one. The point is that the market is trying to produce goods and services according to the "former" demand, rather than the "new" demand, which leads to surpluses of some things (high-end Broncos) and shortages of others (entry-level Broncos). It is an inefficient economy. It will take a while to hit the new equilibrium. In the meantime, the things that people want will cost more than they would in an efficient economy.

Dave_1978

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The video is skewed because all new vehicles are just seating on the lots. The economy sucks, interest rates are insane, gas prices are awful, and people are keeping what they have or buying used. In my neck of the woods however the most I see seating there are Raptors, a few Wildtraks, and a couple of Badlands. Mainly just optioned bad like Non Sas on a Badlands or Soft Top on a Trak.

Sponsored

Owl

Base
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Wrangler JK, White Bronco Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love my late 2022 2-Door Bronco. Base with 2.7/Auto and OBX tires/rims. I think I have a total of 42k into it, and that includes the high sales taxes in CA, and a 7-year extended contract. I think the pricing minus taxes and extended was 36.

So glad I got it... but then I've always been a short-wheelbase guy. 2-Wranglers, 2-FJ40s, 2 older Broncos, and one 2-Dr Montero. I knew what I was getting, and am pleased with the ride.

People that got one and don't like them... I don't think understood what they were getting in to. Its not a BMW X5, its not a Tahoe, and its not a Santa Fe. IT IS WHAT IT IS -- same as a Wrangler, or older FJ40 or FJ55.

In regard to sitting on the lots... have you seen how may Jeep 4xE Wranglers are on lots?
How about the E-Mustangs (or whatever they call them)? Lots of high priced cars sitting around.

In regard to economy... all that flush cash that people had after COVID is gone. People are sitting on massive credit-card debt, and wondering how to pay that CC bill next month. I can understand (easily) why Broncos are sitting on lots. Quite a high price, and high interest rates. I predict Landcruisers and 4Runners will suffer the same fate... once they get production numbers up... if they ever do.

Dew3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So sorry if I hurt your feels. You asked, I tried to help--now you're butt hurt because I didn't read your mind as to what you wanted. Get over yourself.
Ha. The more you spew hate, the prouder you become. Classy.

Dew3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I pass 4 ford dealers in my travels every week and here in PA I still only see, tops 1-3 new broncos on there lots and most are Raptors. But I do see a ton of used around in that price range.

High 30's for '24 Mid packaged, auto BB or BD. Preferably with a tow and aux switch package.

You are not going to find this, cause it doesn't exist
The dealers seem to be willing to deal a little more. If I cannot find this deal, that's fine. We'll just buy something else. There is one that is very close to this spec that we might scoop up.

Dew3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You won't find amazing deals (just $4-5K off maybe) on new 24s because there are plenty folks like you who are willing to take it up the butt for the "latest" even though the upgrades are meaningless or could be had in the 23s.

Besides, Ford wants high margins and dumped the Base trim in 24. You need to overpay for the Big Bend now.

There's a FL dealer near me with no dealership fees and automatically discounts new 24s by $5K.

https://www.jarrettfordavonpark.com/new-inventory/index.htm?accountId=billjarrettfordfd&model=Bronco

They want to sell them ASAP.

The reason you can find Wranglers for 15-18% off is that they are crazy overpriced in the first place. Even more so than Broncos and even after the supposedly $5K Wrangler price cut. I argue all Jeeps should be $10K less across the board and I owned a 23 GC which is equivalent to a $10K cheaper competitor like the Highlander, Telluride, Palisade. Stellantis pricing is just stupid these days.
Agree on all counts, except for the fact I am extremely unwilling to pay a premium for new bells and whistles. Most of my cars are base models for that very reason. I want a reasonably priced BB or BD with maybe the mid package for some extra features. That is hardly paying a premium. Plus, when vehicles aren't selling, why would I settle for a 2023 when I can haggle for a 2024? The tone of this forum isn't selling the Bronco for sure. The wrangler forum tends to be a little friendlier. Maybe the solid front axle and the loose steering shakes the sarcasm out of them . I will add I posted here my quest for finding a Bronco as the Wrangler site has been extremely helpful in finding dealers willing to make extraordinary deals on Wranglers. I was hoping to find the same type of useful info here.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Agree on all counts, except for the fact I am extremely unwilling to pay a premium for new bells and whistles. Most of my cars are base models for that very reason. I want a reasonably priced BB or BD with maybe the mid package for some extra features. That is hardly paying a premium. Plus, when vehicles aren't selling, why would I settle for a 2023 when I can haggle for a 2024? The tone of this forum isn't selling the Bronco for sure. The wrangler forum tends to be a little friendlier. Maybe the solid front axle and the loose steering shakes the sarcasm out of them .
So I'm super critical of Bronco pricing but they are selling better than Wranglers. Gas Broncos sell more than pure gas Wranglers. The Wrangler PHEV is 38% or so of Wrangler sales. Wrangler sales have declined 20% from over 210K in 2021 to 160K last year.

Ford Bronco "200 Days" of Inventory on the Lot 1719457108703-k

Jeep is in a world of pain because of their pricing. I borrowed my friend's 4xe for a week and while I liked it... it wasn't worth $62K or whatever stupid amount they wanted for it. It felt like a $40K car at best.

Ford Bronco "200 Days" of Inventory on the Lot 1719457032954-v

Stellantis is the sickest of the carmakers. Too much supply. Falling sales. Everybody else is increasing sales. Overpriced cars with piss poor reliability. Did I tell you my new GC had lifters and rockers replaced at 7K miles? That's part for the course for the Penatstar.

Ford Bronco "200 Days" of Inventory on the Lot Stellantis
Sponsored