Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to share an update from ADV from a google review a couple days ago:

Screenshot 2024-04-18 111245.png
Weren't these beta tester units? This makes zero sense because they said they went through "multiple revisions" in that last b.s. video (where they lied about timelines) and this was after these "clients" had the tops given to them. This is complete misinformation. Nothing new...

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Weren't these beta tester units? This makes zero sense because they said they went through "multiple revisions" in that last b.s. video (where they lied about timelines) and this was after these "clients" had the tops given to them. This is complete misinformation. Nothing new...
please, faint heart beat softly .

you guys are crushing me, i almost had to get an appointment with my cardiologist .

If they ever posted on this forum, that would be too much to take.

Next Friday is INFORMATION UPDATE FRIDAY.

Have a nice weekend fellow sufferers

me, gonna get the boat wet in Long Island sound and try for blackfish. better chance at that or a huge flounder than a positive factual report on the status of my beloved one piece hard top

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
please, faint heart beat softly .

you guys are crushing me, i almost had to get an appointment with my cardiologist .

If they ever posted on this forum, that would be too much to take.

Next Friday is INFORMATION UPDATE FRIDAY.

Have a nice weekend fellow sufferers

me, gonna get the boat wet in Long Island sound and try for blackfish. better chance at that or a huge flounder than a positive factual report on the status of my beloved one piece hard top
I'm sorry Rog'!! Stay strong man.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks, i think i got excited over a nothingburger. this has been the line that they have been feeding complainants.

UNLESS as pointed out the fact they posted it and responded to the complaint in an indication of desperate hope.

MAN ARE WE GRASPING at straws here.

Hope you are correct in the interpretation.
Not trying to give you false hope but rather noticed this was not their usual shit can response they provide on negative feedback on Google.

It does however raise a flag to me that now they change the narrative to "we HAVE been shipping units to beta tester". Sounds like Glassworks Unlimited 2.0 propaganda to me but regardless, I sure hope I'm wrong and you get your top.

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not trying to give you false hope but rather noticed this was not their usual shit can response they provide on negative feedback on Google.

It does however raise a flag to me that now they change the narrative to "we HAVE been shipping units to beta tester". Sounds like Glassworks Unlimited 2.0 propaganda to me but regardless, I sure hope I'm wrong and you get your top.
Yeah, it's complete fluff. ADV spends more time fabricating updates than they do hardtops.

They aren't shipping hardtops to beta testers, they are buying time like I've mentioned in several posts.

Last edited:

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Brisco2

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 XLT, 2018 Ford E350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After waiting patiently for a few months for my white TOR top, finding out here they are not making them, ordered my Anderson white top today.

Local dealer is telling me a few weeks not months. We shall see.

Good luck to any ADV holdouts.

Last edited:

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me if the schedule pushes one more time with no firm date (I’ve been told late May-Mid June now for Batch 1) I may go towards Armadillos square back even though I’d be paying significantly more. I do like how quiet it is inside but there are a few things about the armadillo top that I wish could be addressed like the clamps (wish they were at least black so you don’t notice it).

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For me if the schedule pushes one more time with no firm date (I’ve been told late May-Mid June now for Batch 1) I may go towards Armadillos square back even though I’d be paying significantly more. I do like how quiet it is inside but there are a few things about the armadillo top that I wish could be addressed like the clamps (wish they were at least black so you don’t notice it).
well, a couple of weeks ago I was told mid late may (early batch one). I was just waiting on when they would start pushing it back.
ITS GONNA BE THE TOR TOP FOR ME IN THIS RACE.
especially when Todd sends out the revised shipping schedules reflecting the increased capacity.

Quite frankly I don't understand the fuckups with delivering these tops. Ford isn't making acceptable MIC tops from what i see , so people are getting the soft tops and are going to the aftermarket. 10 20 thousand per month. why hasn't anyone really jumped on this hard. I don't understand it, the market is there
Sponsored